Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
it's still dark and it has been for weeks. even the vampires from that lovely movie would be a good break. wazzup fellow polar citizens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

The place is rocking all winter, but in the summer the bartender just shows up and yells "last call" in the parking lot then goes home.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
We're living on bar olives and well whisky, but god as my witness we will dance until the sun comes up.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
You think it will be like Saturday Night Fever, but it's more like They Shoot Horses Don't They

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
Is it morning yet? Is it night? Some old German tourist couple are knocking on my window and want to know when the northern light will show. to quote my grandma, "loving devils know"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

a sweet old japanese couple are trying to commuicate to me when the stores will be open. "gently caress off, do i look like a calendar book to you?"

Nosfereefer

a tour of ancient italians are touring past me, probably wanting to see some killer whales in the artics, well, go to hell you old bastards

Nosfereefer

i havent seen daylight for i dont knw?

Nosfereefer

fucing summer comes and it will be daylight 24/7

Nosfereefer

if god exist i will punch it b/c who makes places that are day/daY/day/day/nigh/night/night/etc

Nosfereefer

NO THE GODDAMN NORTHEN LIGTHS ARE SOLAR WINDS OR THE SOULS OF THE ANCESTORS!! I M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRAVEL AGENCIES PROMISES!!!

Nosfereefer

my gran is up there and she's racists as gently caress against the germans

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

they were not friends at the end

Nosfereefer

gramps was never a fan of the italians, so there's that

Nosfereefer

in conclusion, may the lights never take me nor my loved ones

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

is this a tier list

Koishi Komeiji

Some Ultra fat American tourist in motorized scooters are poking you with their fat people reaching sticks "Hey Frenchy, turn your sun back on ya idiot! And where's the dudes from Cool Runnings, huh?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Some Ultra fat American tourist in motorized scooters are poking you with their fat people reaching sticks "Hey Frenchy, turn your sun back on ya idiot! And where's the dudes from Cool Runnings, huh?"

there are not a lot of yanks around, but a lot of old japanese and germans. its like we shouldn even have bothered winning the war (this is what my granpa used to say, bless his sami heart)

• Locked thread