Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

The original series had a 4-month break between seasons, so it's likely that we might see the next season pop up sometime in October or November.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

What the hell? That's a "buy the manga!" non-ending if I ever saw one.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

nielsm posted:

What the hell? That's a "buy the manga!" non-ending if I ever saw one.

The manga had someone else under the hood so it looks they're diverged stories now.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's kinda funny how much of a non-twist the hooded figure's identity was in the anime, when it was (big spoils) Syaoran (but under some kind of magic mind control thing?) in the manga.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Strange Quark posted:

It's kinda funny how much of a non-twist the hooded figure's identity was in the anime, when it was (big spoils) Syaoran (but under some kind of magic mind control thing?) in the manga.

What the, that's a really big change. Did the anime adaptation go that hard off the manga's plot?

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
It's CCS. Expect anime/manga similarity to to be about 13% at best (and have the anime be better for it)

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Blaze Dragon posted:

What the, that's a really big change. Did the anime adaptation go that hard off the manga's plot?

Keeping the second movie canon to the story kinda necessitates some restructuring I bet

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
The anime has Meiling in it and therefore is superior

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Strange Quark posted:

Keeping the second movie canon to the story kinda necessitates some restructuring I bet

Good, because removing it from canon would be a mistake. That movie is perfect and deserves to exist forever.

Matsuri posted:

Hmm...yes, I can agree with this.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Matsuri posted:

This is very true. I broadly appreciate Clear Card had an entire arc dedicated to showing that Meiling is awesome and that if you didn't get the memo 20 years ago they will be quite happy to remind you of this fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

"Sakura has no idea she can record the past."

Five minutes later Sakura asks to look at the past directly.

I just wish the other characters would share information with Sakura. :argh: Just because she's nice does not mean she needs to be left in the dark.

• Locked thread