Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

muckswirler posted:

ooooh show us all the shiity parts about it please

where’s waldo only it’s looking for human hairs in the clear coat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

i found a half of an onion and a cigarette butt fused into the door panel but dang if this thing isn't quiet under 30

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
mine has screaming raccoons inside three of the tires, but aside from that it’s the car of the future!

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

couldn't afford the all squeal drive model? :sax:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:prepop:

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

I spent 15 mins looking for flaws when it was delivered but it seemed about as spotless as any other new car

oh the little rubber mat where you put your phone was a bit loose

that was about it

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

DuckConference posted:

the little rubber mat where you put your phone was a bit loose

:owned:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

DuckConference posted:

are you sure you didnt confuse the little rubber mat with: your mom?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

DuckConference posted:

wrap it up elon looks like we've found the smoking gun

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

DuckConference posted:

fukkin rekt. nice shitwagon.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

once that mat comes loose the rest of the car will fall apart looney tunes style

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

muckswirler posted:

couldn't afford the all squeal drive model? :sax:

:xd:

also duck goon i refuse to believe a tesla exists that has all flush and perfectly aligned body panels

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

Lutha Mahtin posted:

:xd:

also duck goon i refuse to believe a tesla exists that has all flush and perfectly aligned body panels

i mean I didn't break out calipers but the outside looked as smooth and well aligned as I expected a car to look

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

President Beep posted:

mine has screaming raccoons inside three of the tires, but aside from that it’s the car of the future!

mine has actual bloody falcon wings for doors but hey

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

C.H.O.M.E. posted:

mine has actual bloody falcon wings for doors but hey

...falcon blood, i hope?

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
well i bumped a column with my car (no damage to the clams) and then I took it in to a shop to get an estimate and the shop attendant backed into it from behind and pushed it into another car in the front so now both my clams are busted!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

clams is cars with bumps outside

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

C.H.O.M.E. posted:

well i bumped a column with my car (no damage to the clams) and then I took it in to a shop to get an estimate and the shop attendant backed into it from behind and pushed it into another car in the front so now both my clams are busted!
I had to ? you to figure out you meant the lotus clamshell poo poo that's super expensive and rare

lol

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

dang, rip

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

C.H.O.M.E. posted:

now the shop's insurance pays for it!

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

DuckConference posted:

i mean I didn't break out calipers but the outside looked as smooth and well aligned as I expected a car to look

nice. i guess i usually see model S in the wild and every single one of those seems to have the same door panel misalignment

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

hobbesmaster posted:

now the shop's insurance pays for it!

lol this means kwinkles is down one lotus for like, four months

sucks

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Jonny 290 posted:

lol this means kwinkles is down one lotus for like, four months

sucks

if there are even clams available in the next four months. it might be small enough to repair one of them this time, we’ll see. its just fiberglass, not a mystery substance, but not advisable if there are big cracks. gonna have the shop strip the paint off a bit and see what we have.

shop has been real good about it so far. they said “we will fix your car and come up with a nominal amount for you to pay for what you actually brought it in for.” luckily my scrape was over the rear left wheel and since the guy at the shop hit it dead center on the butt you can tell exactly what damage i didnt do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i just wanted to post this here bc it's yospossy and i love that motorcycles are doing this now

at least some of the features of our cyberpunk hell future are cool

• Locked thread