Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

i think i got money for the RAM class action lawsuit too

also an LCD one maybe???

Jeez they're just giving money away up there! Let's all go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
What are the hot class action lawsuits to get in on right now?

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?
Sorry op, i dont read Canada threads because they instantly devolve into prejudiced Americans making GBS threads on us for no reason.

Its almost as if theyre jealous...

Edit: also i dont know what this bread card is

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
If you read the thread you'd know what the bread card is.

The nation's largest grocery chain got accused of price fixing bread, so to get out infront of the issue they're giving you a $25 giftcard if you bought bread from them even once in the past 10 years, or you can just lie about it and still get $25.

• Locked thread