Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Sax Offender posted:

"Look, the U.S. finished the 20th century 2-0 in World Wars and 1-0 in the Cold War division. There's a lot of concern that they've gone soft and the rest of the world may be catching up, but until someone knocks them off the mountain, it's their championship to lose. And that sort of success is going to draw in recruits. Don't get me wrong--I'm not taking anything away from the the folks down in Berlin. Most people don't realize that they're actually a younger franchise than the U.S. in terms of the national team, and they've built a helluva program using the momentum from the Prussian core they started with. But beating France isn't enough to get the kind of attention from the committee or top-tier talent that's required to get to the next level. Yeah, your industrial base is still solid, and it's ripe recruiting territory, but the U.S. is still a behemoth, and even Russia, a shadow of its former self, is able to push you around with the push of a Gazprom button."

"When we come back, Lee Corso reveals his pick for this century's World War winner. Right after these shitposts."

I wish I could :five: individual posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I only trust the word of TSgt Goldblum, thank you very much.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Arc Light posted:

I only trust the word of TSgt Goldblum, thank you very much.

- Expertly directed human defense ops; honcho'd alien sys virus/destroyed 1 mothership--secured existence f/5.8B prsnl

"Promote"

Yes this will fit on a 1206 if you use that MS Word spacing trick.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

BadOptics posted:

Yes this will fit on a 1206 if you use that MS Word spacing trick.

This loving thing. The fact that's its a fairly well known thing now and pretty much manditory is just one of the laundry list of things that drives me nuts about eprs.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Our choices are either change our form every two years or imprison all execs. I know which one I’m voting for (both)

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Trump snapped his fingers, ending the thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3878547