Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will there be a streaker during the game?
No (lame)
Yes, topless
Yes, fully nude, no advertising
Yes, fully nude, GOLDEN PALACE.COM
Yes, nude, extremely obese
Yes, EDP
View Results

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Or the wall, Gus Frerotte style

Technically that would be a neck injury and not a concussion

Though to be fair he probably concussed himself too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Anime Store Adventure posted:

This is the second year in a row I have taken a prop on Over 2.5 players attempt a pass and the second year in a row I stood up shouting at the TV at an otherwise meaningless and unsuccessful play much to the confusion of the party around me. (The Brady missed-catch.)

It doesn’t ever pay super well but it’s so fun to root for because every time you see that slow developing trick play there’s a rush of excitement that he’s gonna get the loving thing off without a flag.

I had Brady first NE TD for 40:1. Butter fingers.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

Technically that would be a neck injury and not a concussion

Though to be fair he probably concussed himself too

He did, hence my joke!

• Locked thread