Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
i really wish the fire department and police would pick up on the subtle signals and ask me what's wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
maybe it's a new detective who doesn't notice all the symbolism in my calling card, or maybe nobody has realized that the lack of victims is a deliberate pattern (it's not easy finding out an entire household's work schedule :( )

whatever the reason I don't think any junior member of the police force is going to be dropping by to ask how my day is going today

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

I've left a copy of my carefully curated mix cd playing a each building I light up, but I guess not everyone can take the time to listen and understand the lyrics

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

*listening to police scanner* wow...how insensitive...I wear all black to express how I feel inside (dark and empty) not to try to hide in the shadows! I'm not even sure I want these people to ask me if I'm ok...

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

*in court at a plea hearing* finally someone will listen to my pleas

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

*in court at a plea hearing* finally someone will listen to my pleas

cda

by Hand Knit
It isn't easy to make flames spell out "My childhood was deeply unfulfilling" and I guess it's just my luck that the fire engine broke down and didn't arrive until the day care had burned to the ground

cda

by Hand Knit
Arson investigator looking at the charred skeleton of a Piggly Wiggly: Looks like someone needs a hug

wearing a lampshade

"hey, the fires make a message, on the map... 'please help me, I just graduated university and have insurmountable debt and I don't speak to my parents anymore, the ennui is getting to be a bit much, I'm very sad. Again, please help."

"That's a lot of fires, Jeff."

Koishi Komeiji

The stupid news keeps going on and on about the victims and how they're homeless now well what about my pain huh? Did any of you stop for even a second and think about me and my needs? The press is the real arsonist here, burning down my feelings with their lovely coverage.

Koishi Komeiji

Oh and my name isn't the "riverside arsonist" as if I would ever wear such a gauche moniker. It's Nightflame: The tormented, get it right you loving plebes.

wearing a lampshade

Detective throws the whisky bottle at the wall, knowing full well that jail is the absolute opposite of what this troubled arsonist needs

the unabonger

cda posted:

Arson investigator looking at the charred skeleton of a Piggly Wiggly: Looks like someone needs a hug

FreshCutFries

albany academy posted:

"hey, the fires make a message, on the map... 'please help me, I just graduated university and have insurmountable debt and I don't speak to my parents anymore, the ennui is getting to be a bit much, I'm very sad. Again, please help."

"That's a lot of fires, Jeff."

lol

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
boss told me i was fired and this is how i took it out on the office okay

Macnult

Firefighter: "Got the call this morning around 8 am. Whole place was swallowed by flames by the time we rolled up."

Detective: "Any casualties?"

Firefighter: "Zero. Parents at work, kids at school, and somehow their indoor-only cat was leashed to a tree in the next door neighbor's yard."

Detective: "Leashed to a tree?"

Firefighter: "Yeah like y'know the little leashes they make so you can walk your cat like it's a dog."

Detective: "But you told me it's indoor-only."

Firefighter: "It said so on the collar."

Detective: "Anyone around who might have a clue as to how the fire started?"

Firefighter: "That guy dressed in all black who looks like he hasn't slept for several days was here before us - I think he called it in."

Detective: "He talking to anyone?"

Firefighter: "Anyone willing to listen. I think he's lonely."

Detective: *suspicious glance* "I don't think loneliness is gonna hold up in court."

Firefighter: "Please be nice to him he's been through a lot."

Duckbox

Macnult posted:

Firefighter: "Got the call this morning around 8 am. Whole place was swallowed by flames by the time we rolled up."

Detective: "Any casualties?"

Firefighter: "Zero. Parents at work, kids at school, and somehow their indoor-only cat was leashed to a tree in the next door neighbor's yard."

Detective: "Leashed to a tree?"

Firefighter: "Yeah like y'know the little leashes they make so you can walk your cat like it's a dog."

Detective: "But you told me it's indoor-only."

Firefighter: "It said so on the collar."

Detective: "Anyone around who might have a clue as to how the fire started?"

Firefighter: "That guy dressed in all black who looks like he hasn't slept for several days was here before us - I think he called it in."

Detective: "He talking to anyone?"

Firefighter: "Anyone willing to listen. I think he's lonely."

Detective: *suspicious glance* "I don't think loneliness is gonna hold up in court."

Firefighter: "Please be nice to him he's been through a lot."

Lmao

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
drat it, local news! You've misattributed my last seventeen burns to lightning strikes, fireworks mishaps, and spontaneous human combustion so many times now, that even I am beginning to become incredulous about how they actually happened!

----------------

I Dunno

It wasn't until Smokey the Bear was hauled into jail for arson that everyone discovered there was more to his trademark slogan than they had heard.

"Only you can prevent forest fires...by being nice to me."

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I think I have trouble forming friendships because I'm prickly, defensive and often smell of kerosene.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A field full of burning Hungry Man dinners and a wicker man shaped like the Twitter bird.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I've been targeting upper middle class homes and all the fires originate from a piece of mahogany furniture.

Obviously I'm unfulfilled with the relationship me and my she won't let me call her my girlfriend.

Twenty Four

*Tries to set a fire as a cry for help and inadvertently burns down the local mental health help facility*

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I didn't start these fires, officer. the WORLD started them...

no, that's not true. I started them. man, I really need to work on my locus of control.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

google THIS

Prosecutor: Your honor, I would now like to play back the audio recording of the defendant's interrogation, where he not only confesses to his crimes but also rambles on at length about how distant his father was.

Me: Doesn't patient confidentiality mean anything to you people?!

take the moon

by sebmojo
i mentally help myself to liberal amounts of gasoline

----------------

little munchkin
it's a vicious cycle - i'm on fire because i'm unhappy and unhappy because i'm on fire

----------------

wearing a lampshade

little munchkin posted:

it's a vicious cycle - i'm on fire because i'm unhappy and unhappy because i'm on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Your Honor, for my next witness I'd like to call Billy Joel's "We didn't light the fire" playing from a boombox held aloft by a Lloyd Dobler type to the stand.

The defense rests, your Honor.

• Locked thread