Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Lexatic on Twitch is great, streaming right now. Was thinking of going ahead and starting an all encompassing darts thread seeing PL has long been over this year anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

CBJSprague24 posted:

Does anyone know the song behind the LALALALALALALALALA....Peter, Peter WRIGHT, PEEEEEEEEEEEETER, Peter WRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT (or any other name which fits) chants?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeqtAB1WgEw

It's Vincent van der Voort's walkon theme.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
lmao lewis is poo poo

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
Gurney destroyed Anderson, 3-0 :stare:

I missed some of the match but Anderson was not happy with Gurney over something

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

HJB posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeqtAB1WgEw

It's Vincent van der Voort's walkon theme.

Thanks, I knew it was somebody's walkout music but couldn't remember whose.

van der Voort...van DER Voort....VAN DER VAN DER VOOOORT

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The Darts are an excellent second monitor companion at work. Well done, PDC. :hfive:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I have the US Darts Masters saved on my DVR and holy christ, is the crowd in Las Vegas for this dead compared to the fans in the UK. :sad:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Oh man we have a darts thread??

My dad used to play religiously when I was a kid and we watched the pros every weekend on TSN. I havnt watched since John Part became the world number one which feels like decades ago now.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I'd like to go to the US darts masters... As a competitor! I actually had a game against the runner up of the first, North American tournament at a pub a while back.
Shot a 65 in our league last week, happy with that. But things weren't flowing and only managed a drat 53 this week. I did nail the first and only 180 officially on the scoresheet for this year though. Added another later when we played some doubles for cash. My career winnings now approaching a whopping $100!

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Guess who's just won back-to-back TV titles in the space of a week?

Wrong.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

The gently caress he think he is, Rocky? Have a baby and just go nuts. Really disappointed in Barney, beat MvG but just fall off after, again.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Is there any word on if BBC America is going to run Premier League again in 2019? I was excited to see it might finally have a permanent home in the US after floating around on pay channels or random appearances on FS2 or the FOX regional networks.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Funny quirk, I tried to sign up for PDCTV after hearing it was recently upgraded. Site hosed up when I tried to register. Went back and tried again last weekend, it said my email had already been registered...signed in, worked fine. I never gave them any payment info.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

If you LOVE THE DARTS, click HERE, etc: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPDC/videos/184363285835666/?notif_id=1541966864949897&notif_t=live_video_explicit

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/nov/17/stink-hits-darts-grand-slam-as-match-features-flatulent-end

Lol

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Farts at the darts. Whoever rhymed it crimed it.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mods pls change thread title to "2018 Premier League The Farts"

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
Farting Allegations would be a good namechange

Also I hope recent event winner and sentient tumour Gerwyn Price exists the worlds quickly

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Man the guy went a bit overboard but he's a former rugby player and it's his first big title. I don't mind the roars, I mean ffs the darling of darts was always Phil "loving oval office" Taylor. I think the bigger crime was Anderson letting it get to him and getting physical, that is going over the line. Way more than a few shouts and fist pumps

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
Reminder World's starts... well, it's on now

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

And I'm still getting PDC TV for free somehow. This will make great company as I bank some late hours over the next couple weeks before christmas.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

If you love The Farts, stand up: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPDC/videos/967394380112769/?notif_id=1545070802034548&notif_t=live_video_explicit

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
Biggest surprise so far is Peter Wright going out last night. Wonder who else of the top guys will fall (I'm expecting Barney)

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I watched what was likely Van Barnevelds last ever game on my phone at Wendy's with my girlfriend. Gutted, but he obviously doesn't have the will, fight or desire in him anymore, so he might as well just retire. I was really expecting more.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The term for the various costumes in the crowd is apparently "Fancy Dress". :allears:

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006

CactusWeasle posted:

Also I hope recent event winner and sentient tumour Gerwyn Price exists the worlds quickly

Thank you Santa, :byewhore:

2-0 and threw it away, to a #73 seed

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CactusWeasle posted:

Biggest surprise so far is Peter Wright going out last night. Wonder who else of the top guys will fall (I'm expecting Barney)

Simon Whitlock fell.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Pretty close for Anderson there. Jermaine Wattimena gotta be the best name in sports.

No fuckery from Hopp here please. Though I think MvG is just gonna demolish him.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
Hopp put up a good fight, but MVG is no match when he doesnt have a pint on him

:downsrim:

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
Dobey-Anderson is :munch:

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Wasn't bad, was it? Can guarantee the final game will be a blowout now.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Good news, everyone! Now you can have your very own virtual flatulence controversy with the PDC's brand new, officially licensed, The Darts game for Android and iPhone!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/darts-match-2/id922853976?mt=8&fbclid=IwAR1gQ7-8qL3xomVb87YjVIWSR1gJvFHvhEp1WtEcJj54QcKpj8KRr1rPbHM

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http..._yZqqiOhlzYO0W8

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
Smith v Aspinall is great so far, as of now Smith leads 3-2 but both averaging well over 100 and still MVG v Anderson to come

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006

CactusWeasle posted:

and still MVG v Anderson to come

Stop MVG, he's already dead :cry:

Going to be 6-0 here

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Really hoping for a classic there but I'll take the easy win. Oughta steamroll Smith Tuesday like the pl final

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
mvg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Same thing, you wanna see a real classic in the big matches, but it just wasn't there. I was a bit concerned when Smith started to ring off those 120s finishes but even with mediocre-by-his-standard play, MvG really wore him down and defeated his morale early. How do you approach the man who annihilated you with 123 and 112 averages in big matches?

Op, if you're okay with it (I'm assuming you haven't already? I'll check now) I'll start the next thread as I do think I'm probably the most darts crazy goon.