Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Something I thought of that kind of amused me; Star named her guns crime and punishment, which is kind of amazingly edgy.

But think about it. She's like four years old. Of course she thinks that's cool. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Weissritter posted:

A story question for Singularity, cos it has been a while since I did the earlier chapters: Why did the military even bother trying to set up the pretense of the joint exercise with G&K? From the event it seems they have better hardware, better electronics warfare etc etc. Seems like could have just gone in by themselves from the start.

Do not get me wrong though, I still love the plot of the event and the way they told it.

Yes, the military could have gone in and absolutely wrecked SF in less than a day (remember, SF is getting their poo poo punched in by just 3 companies of military soldiers and dolls). They didn't because they wanted OGAS to grow enough before they came in and nabbed it. They needed G&K in order to keep SF contained (but not defeated too fast, G&K turning the tides on SF was what lead to the military to put their plans into motion) and as a scapegoat. In other words, conspiracy poo poo.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Holy poo poo, the first mission of phase 3 kicked my rear end.. I finally put together a team that got it done but for some reason I just barely had the firepower for killing those stupid black bomb things. They'd kill one and I had about a 50/50 shot of killing the other before it exploded in my face. I had to keep repairing, finished with 15 losses and just burnt the resources to survive.

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

skaianDestiny posted:

Yes, the military could have gone in and absolutely wrecked SF in less than a day (remember, SF is getting their poo poo punched in by just 3 companies of military soldiers and dolls). They didn't because they wanted OGAS to grow enough before they came in and nabbed it. They needed G&K in order to keep SF contained (but not defeated too fast, G&K turning the tides on SF was what lead to the military to put their plans into motion) and as a scapegoat. In other words, conspiracy poo poo.

What is the scapegoat for? Unless William really hates G&K for some reason (Lycos is already dead).

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

:allears:

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

my response to all you dupe haters

4xNegev

hmmm this is good civilization

oh my god

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

I'll bite, who is the dude supposed to be, the player?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Cuntellectual posted:

I'll bite, who is the dude supposed to be, the player?
I thought it was supposed to be one of the designers, since he's even making her dumb pose, like the gimmick is he's selling her one what her mod3'll be

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I assume TC on his cap means The Commander but I dunno.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
It's the artist's avatar, one of the Korean artists IIRC.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
My favourite detail is AN-94 not getting it until he actually says "Crime and Punishment" together in the sentence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
a new thread