Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
gentlemen start you engines - that means Log In to the SOmething AWful Olympic FOrum and post about the sports you like to watch. @ the end of the olypics th judges will convene and give out VERY SWAG medals for the best posters of the forum that will include a cool GOLD MEDAL gang tag for the winner and a forum upgrade of their choice and for SILVER AND BRONZE you will get NOTHING and everyone else will get to experinece the best drat posts about The Olympics On Line.

here's a pic of the medal i 3d printed out of purestrain GOLD mines DIRECTLY from Ron Paul's secret VAULT MINE and it will be yours, if you win.

the judges are ME and some OTHER MODS. as you know the joke is that most Judges give high schores while 1 judge gives a reall low score and the mean judge is from a country where people sneer a lot. which one is themean judge? i don't know.

Mount Up! :hellyeah: :dukedoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread