Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Oh I thought they paid out like 50-100k, which feels like it’s just enough to make them worth doing early on when all your other income streams are on cooldown. With the small problem that they are not fun, of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Ainsley McTree posted:

Oh I thought they paid out like 50-100k, which feels like it’s just enough to make them worth doing early on when all your other income streams are on cooldown. With the small problem that they are not fun, of course

IIRC they pay about 50k but you have to do things like “drive up to Paleto Bay, steal a slow unarmed crop duster, dust three crops on opposite ends of the map, and hope you don’t get shot down or else you’ll have to drive somewhere else and steal a new crop duster before you can continue”

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
The last time I played was right around the time of the next gen upgrade and I got the auto shop. What's come out since then that are must grabs?

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

The Agency and the Acid Lab

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Nightclub boost is enough to get me to play again this week. Any idling tricks that actually still work now? Last one that worked for me was standing in front of the nightclub safe but that was patched out.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

mp5 posted:

IIRC they pay about 50k but you have to do things like “drive up to Paleto Bay, steal a slow unarmed crop duster, dust three crops on opposite ends of the map, and hope you don’t get shot down or else you’ll have to drive somewhere else and steal a new crop duster before you can continue”

Yeah they were a real chore. gently caress em I guess, I got what I needed out of them.

Also I feel like the only resupply mission I ever got was the one where you had to steal a tractor from the O’Neill farm. Not even close to worth the effort for the 25% resupply you get, I feel like I us more supplies than that in the time it takes to do the mission

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Ainsley McTree posted:

Yeah they were a real chore. gently caress em I guess, I got what I needed out of them.

Also I feel like the only resupply mission I ever got was the one where you had to steal a tractor from the O’Neill farm. Not even close to worth the effort for the 25% resupply you get, I feel like I us more supplies than that in the time it takes to do the mission

buying supplies is always correct*, you can spend that time doing literally anything else, like a Payphone Hit, and make that cash back easily

*...unless you want the Alien Egg from doing like 600 Bunker resupplies, which, lol

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

mp5 posted:

buying supplies is always correct*, you can spend that time doing literally anything else, like a Payphone Hit, and make that cash back easily

*...unless you want the Alien Egg from doing like 600 Bunker resupplies, which, lol

Yeah I was just doing it to get the name change bonus for doing 10 resupply missions. Never again, those hicks can keep their dang fungus

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I wish there was still a way to get the Clownfish mask. :negative:

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Alright I have enough money to buy an agency; does it particularly matter which one i get? they all look pretty centrally located, i was just gonna get the cheapest one but hopefully none of them are traps like the paleto bay bunker

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I don't think so, the only real issue is being able to get back there for security work, and I don't think any are that bad. I have the Little Seoul location and it's very accessible to everywhere.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Ainsley McTree posted:

Alright I have enough money to buy an agency; does it particularly matter which one i get? they all look pretty centrally located, i was just gonna get the cheapest one but hopefully none of them are traps like the paleto bay bunker

None of them are traps but the most expensive one has the best location and also the easiest access to its garage.

The Hawick agency will also make specific jobs very easy to complete, they are straight shots to drive back there from the job site

All the other buildings have more inconvenient architecture for on-foot access or garage access

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I did Vespucci Canals, seemed the most convenient to me