Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/332308211321425920

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Lets make Jeb! reputation gently caress off

do u want another fundraiser or would u prefer to fundraise for our very own forums? ill let the cspam mods or whatever decide.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Smythe posted:

do u want another fundraiser or would u prefer to fundraise for our very own forums? ill let the cspam mods or whatever decide.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Smythe posted:

If you're serious, can I just stop posting in C-SPAm for the duration instead of being probated because I still want to use my account on other boards

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
leave Jeb! alone

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Jeb! is fine, he's just painfully naive and maybe over time he'll come around

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

Jeb! Repetition posted:

In the mod forum they said his IP is in Tibet, which is like the second most embarrassing place for a Maoist to be after Taiwan

No they did not you goddamn moron

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

Jeb! Repetition posted:

If you're serious, can I just stop posting in C-SPAm for the duration instead of being probated because I still want to use my account on other boards

No

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lets make up some bull poo poo about the mod forum leaking in a thread that 20 mods are reading lol. g00d idea

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I thought people would take that as a joke because I'm not a mod

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

zen death robot posted:

No they did not you goddamn moron
Yeah well your an admin not a mod, and jeb was clearly talking about the mod forum

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Plus the idea of mods gossiping about what country some random poster is in, and the fact that he's already proven he's in China, I thought everything about that post was just self-evidently absurd

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

rudatron posted:

Yeah well your an admin not a mod, and jeb was clearly talking about the mod forum

don't tell them about the secret mod forum that we manipulated radiumcode to hide from the admins

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i respect jeb! because he was willing to read the jordie p book lol dont ban him he has to keep reading it.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Can people reduce the length of my probation by stealing money from the charity

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

trump!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I thought people would take that as a joke because I'm not a mod

You have to be funny for anyone to think you're joking

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Plus the idea of mods gossiping about what country some random poster is in, and the fact that he's already proven he's in China, I thought everything about that post was just self-evidently absurd

How come you have to laboriously explain all your jokes? Is it because you are chronically unfunny?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

This is why Trump won.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

I love the idea of mods gossiping about goons like housewives in a VH1 show or old biddies at a book club.

Smythe, I would like my own subforum in The Good Mod Place solely with this purpose in mind tia

The first thread should be called "If you could throw a drink in a goons face, who would it be?"

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
just have a monthly ostrakismos ffs.

Koalas March posted:

The first thread should be called "If you could throw a drink in a goons face, who would it be?"

do you divide your black folk reaction gifs from your black folk reaction webms? is it sorted by content or metadata? do you just have a rotating set of a hundred or so that're topical, like a continually curated mood board of reacting to stuff? is there a deprecated folder of last year's black folk reactions?

you definitely have a system of some sort and it brings me joy to wonder what it could be. i'm not kidding.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
me attempting to decipher ethnic reaction gif organization methods;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

has anyone pointed out that hamprince basically looks like an old LF poster now because I seem to recall that a few of those who didn't eat permas because they threatened the president / pissed off vilerat / relentlessly trolled GiP / etc got 20 year probes too

• Locked thread