Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hummingbird hoedown
Sep 23, 2004

IS THAT A STUPID NEWBIE AVATAR? FUCK NO, YOU'RE GETTING A PENTAR

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made Products
If I knew anything about how to use FreePBX, I'd start a thread on it because it looks like a pretty powerful program for the cost (free). I know it's just a GUI running on top of Asterisk, but I don't have the wherewithal to do this all from configuration files..

I have set up a Flowroute account for my trunk provider. I'm using PJSIP for my phones. The only guides I can find for setting up trunks are either for regular SIP or using an older edition of FreePBX.

Can someone help me get junk into my trunk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread