Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

numberoneposter posted:

im trying to lose 10 lbs

Swallow a tape worm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

I was making love to a woman once and forgot what end i was making out with and ended up fingering her throat while i tongued her butthole

not the first time a woman puked during sex wth me but definitely the funniest

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

We Know Catheters posted:

Swallow a tape worm

I had a tapeworm once, but it starved to death.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
The digestive track should not be a one way street in any regard

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Typical goon diets are fatal to most parasites (and goons) yes

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Statutory Ape posted:

i feel like this is more of a you problem than a we problem tbh

I guess my desire for loving vanilla vaginal sex with my partner is considered a deviant fetish by internet standards at this point. :shrug:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Statutory Ape posted:

I was making love to a woman once and forgot what end i was making out with and ended up fingering her throat while i tongued her butthole

not the first time a woman puked during sex wth me but definitely the funniest

What sort of person can't handle a finger in their mouth?! Preferably one which has also been up their butt

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

hemale in pain posted:

What sort of person can't handle a finger in their mouth?!

Someone on a date with Aziz Ansari?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What girls like is extremely long, skinny dicks that can deposit eggs directly into their body cavities.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

What girls like is extremely long, skinny dicks that can deposit eggs directly into their body cavities.

The cervix is just another orifice to penetrate

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

muscular rear end packed into some tight black levis 510s

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Most of my friends are huge fuckin nerds and I've literally never met someone in real life who eats rear end.

You should meet more gay people then. We invented it, and frankly we're sick of your cultural appropriation. Go back to the vagina, breeders!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I wonder who was the first ever person to eat rear end? Maybe it's what the Bible meant when eve got Adam to eat a apple (the apple being her rear end)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
in my experience some girls REALLY appreciate getting their butt licked but most are like "really? I don't care either way". And usually the ones who like it like it in combination with fingering and stuffs

I mean it feels good but it's not like a magical experience or anything, you'd know this if you ever had your rear end licked

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Several girls have come while getting butt eaten and getting fingered from behind. Maybe it was the fingering mostly. :shrug: It's a turn on for me, so I appreciate if I can do it even if she is meh about it.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

doverhog posted:

Several girls have come while getting butt eaten and getting fingered from behind. Maybe it was the fingering mostly. :shrug: It's a turn on for me, so I appreciate if I can do it even if she is meh about it.

Boy, I have news for you and you are gonna blush when you hear this...

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

hemale in pain posted:

I wonder who was the first ever person to eat rear end? Maybe it's what the Bible meant when eve got Adam to eat a apple (the apple being her rear end)

remember that snake in the garden of eden

he told eve 2 eat adams rear end and welp back then it waws considered gay and also not kosher so

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Oscar Wild posted:

Boy, I have news for you and you are gonna blush when you hear this...

Is this about faking orgasms? Sure, women all are liars. Have some faith in people.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

doverhog posted:

I'll kiss a girl after, giving or receiving, never had a refusal to that. I'll also kiss her after a blowjob. Sex is by definition "gross", if that freaks you out perhaps you are a sapiosexual or something.

I was just curious. The women I’ve gone down on (not rear end) have been a little weirded out to make out after. Hell, I had a girl go down on me and I was gonna make out after and she thought it was weird. I guess I attract the broken ones.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

latinotwink1997 posted:

I was just curious. The women I’ve gone down on (not rear end) have been a little weirded out to make out after. Hell, I had a girl go down on me and I was gonna make out after and she thought it was weird. I guess I attract the broken ones.

sounds like ppl just dont want to kiss uy

doverhog
May 31, 2013

latinotwink1997 posted:

I guess I attract the broken ones.

That is reading too much into what I said, or intended to say anyway. Lots of people have hang ups about sex in some ways.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

OK I think girls can like skinny boys. Thanks all!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Smythe posted:

Long, thin balls. Thick, short dick. Small, shriveled, pathetic Brain.

Trap Detected

:)

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The technical term is twink, actually

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Who What Now posted:

im not judging

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Dont date someone that wont eat your rear end

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

spb posted:

OK I think girls can like skinny boys. Thanks all!

Please work out

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Who What Now posted:

Yo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

girls like things...

• Locked thread