Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barfdog

darth_pizza posted:

Mondays are haram.

lol

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

cda

by Hand Knit
Why is a spider's uncle a bomb?

Farecoal

There he go
because he was a member of isis duhhh

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

alnilam

garfielld has identified jon's IED like the isis hunting expert he is

Farecoal

There he go

Garfield go pleasure those ISIS RATS!! Pick them up and put a plug in them.. Don't swallow too much... and get bloated with semen.. That's it! gently caress the ISIS rats and squeeze the cum.. (sexy gases) to the point of no return (climax) ..

Piso Mojado

hmm, guys?

alnilam

looking at the v in the thread title and realizing that you could just erase one leg of the v and it would say Garfield Is ISIS :wth:

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

looking at the v in the thread title and realizing that you could just erase one leg of the v and it would say Garfield Is ISIS :wth:

Last scene from the Usual Suspects, but it's Garfield slowly walking away doing The ISIS Strut.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
A photojournalist embeds into a Kurdish Peshmerga unit, chronicling their harrowing combat experience. They brave the intense heat of the sun and chilly desert nights, sandstorms, spoiled rations and barely potable water, long periods of boredom broken up by the intense violence of combat, and all the psychological stress of being in a combat zone.

The photographic drama reaches its apex as said photojournalist records the last hours of a fighter, hit by a bullet and bleeding out as his comrades desperately try to keep him alive, followed by their grief at his passing. It is a tremendously poignant chronicle of human existence and sorrow. So of course it wins a Pulitzer.

But at the awards ceremony, the photojournalist is highly displeased to learn why they won the award. For you see, it was not so much because of the fighter's story above; rather, it was more due to an inadvertent and wholly unintended photographic capture of a vintage plush Garfield doll, suction-cupped to the back windshield of the combat-modified Toyota Hi-Lux the above occurred in.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Koishi Komeiji

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

kalel

cda posted:

plot of the bourne series only its garfield slowly realizing that he's garfield

I keep coming back to this one

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

cda

by Hand Knit
you ever think about, if maybe garfield was versus ISIS, garfield wouldn't win?

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
are you prepared for garfield to say "i lost. I tried to fight ISIS but they were too powerful. I am a slave of the caliphate now"?

----------------

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
I am not prepared to hear that and I never will. Garfield will never give up and if we lose I'm going down with him, inshallah

alnilam

cda posted:

are you prepared for garfield to say "i lost. I tried to fight ISIS but they were too powerful. I am a slave of the caliphate now"?

Gardield would see the life (rotten gases) squeezed from him before those words would ever leave his sassy lips

Farecoal

There he go

cda posted:

you ever think about, if maybe garfield was versus ISIS, garfield wouldn't win?

n-no, impossible!

Farecoal

There he go
i believe in Garfield! and he...he believes in me!

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Garfalafel

----------------

Koishi Komeiji

cda posted:

There is actually an entire genre of young Arabic fiction know as "إذا خسر غارفيلد" or loosely translated to English "If Garfield lost" including "Garfield: The Old Blood" and "Garfield: The new Colossus" where Garfield kills the leader of ISIS on the planet Venus in an alternate history version of post 9-11 America where the terrorist won and took over America.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
There's been a development:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

alnilam

Jedrick posted:

:eyepop:

logikv9

wow thank u garfield For Your Service

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Mondays are haram.

cda

by Hand Knit

Jedrick posted:

You know all those gitmo suicides? They weren't suicides. They were Garfield.

Dungeon Ecology

lasagnaboarding: garfield tilts pan after pan of piping hot lasagna into prisoners mouths until they tell the truth about their ties to Monday

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I see a small footnote in my newspaper's comics page:

"Due to near-universal lack of interest, we no longer print the comic strip Garfield."

Without a word, I take a miniature notebook from my pocket and flip to a page with a vertical line drawn in the middle. The column on the left is labeled "Garfield" and the column on the right is labeled "ISIS." I draw in a tally mark under the ISIS column.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

You know all those gitmo suicides? They weren't suicides. They were Garfield.

just recently saw a video of garfield beheading nermal.... mondays....

• Locked thread