Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
What it says on the tin. I've looked all over for a relic or CoH megathread, but I can't find any. If I've missed it, please point me at it and I'll close this one.

Me in the future, hopefully

I've played CoH 2 for a couple of years, and had a lot of fun with the single player campaigns and skirmishes. It's fun as a milhist-light casual game, but I've never really gotten the multiplayer bug until now. Thing is, I lose often and people tease me for being a nöb, and I'd like to punch my weight. I know all the shortcuts and commands, and have racked up a decent number of bulletins and commanders by war spoils, but it eludes me to become good at competetive ranked play.

There are a lot of strat guides about, but most are outdated and refer to commander editions and tier perks that don't exist.

If anyone can help or just point me in the right direction I'd be grateful! :mil101:

Tia!

Tias fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Feb 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDice
Feb 11, 2005
Not one, two.
Grimey Drawer
pick nazis build tanks don't get your squads killed

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I will not pick nazis :ussr:

Any other tips?

• Locked thread