Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Azerban posted:

if there were, they would have shown up to gloat

i know i did

Point taken.

Eat more tacos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Azerban posted:

trip report: everyone was actually really nice, and i've had more things thrown at me in montreal, columbus, philly, etc

also at halftime the cops dragged a chivas fan into our bathroom and beat the poo poo out of him so violently it broke the plumbing and left blood all over the counter

now im going to get some (more) tacos

in conclusion, for everybody who has never been to a champions league final (which is literally every each and one of you because there are no rsl or impact fans here) i highly recommend it

Good on you for going man! :):respek::)

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
this was the closest an MLS team has been to winning the tournament and they blew it. Now Chivas fans will ride this victory for the next 6 months without end. Thank you.

• Locked thread