Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreshCutFries

kering for some quinoa. AMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

Is Quinoa good?

FreshCutFries

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Is Quinoa good?

sorry im deaf dumb blind, dont know how to read or write. please priority mail quinoa to my apartment

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Is Quinoa good?

My mom's GF is deathly allergic to the stuff.

FreshCutFries

TVsVeryOwn posted:

My mom's GF is deathly allergic to the stuff.

what

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Quinoa

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Que-noa?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Keno?

little munchkin
mulletjunky.com

----------------

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Thingyman posted:

kering for some quinoa. AMA

Keurig for some Rinoa? hard too choose between ps1 babes and that hearty brown juice

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

take the moon

by sebmojo
quiyesa

Manifisto

que noa, noa
whatever will be will be
the future's not ours to see
que noa, noa

ty nesamdoom!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Keen waaaaaa

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

the future's not ours to see

sorry that was insensitive when addressing a blind person

ty nesamdoom!

FreshCutFries

Manifisto posted:

sorry that was insensitive when addressing a blind person

it's ok, i can't read either

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
A helpful guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSP-ewdJYJc

Rushi

by Smythe
i thought it was gonna say handwriting!!!

----------------

Android Blues

I have some quinoa. I can send it to you. In fact, I have inherited a vast trove of quinoa from my deceased uncle, who was a speculator in off-beat grains, and must urgently be rid of it before "pearl rot" begins to set in. Please send me your address. I will pay you hundreds or thousands of dollars to take this quinoa off my hands. I also think we could be great friends.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Android Blues posted:

I have some quinoa. I can send it to you. In fact, I have inherited a vast trove of quinoa from my deceased uncle, who was a speculator in off-beat grains, and must urgently be rid of it before "pearl rot" begins to set in. Please send me your address. I will pay you hundreds or thousands of dollars to take this quinoa off my hands. I also think we could be great friends.

419 scams have gotten weird

Android Blues

This is no scam. Please do not besmirch the name of my wayward uncle. Addled and fond of boys as he was in his later years, he was my blood, and he has furnished with his dying acts this genuine quinoa opportunity.

Farecoal

There he go
-job exam coming up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
How do you pronounce quinoa when you can’t speak?
-Confucius 420 BC

• Locked thread