Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
i thought “bygones” were the name for a kind of space alien and the spelling was more like Baigh-Gonz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
what's a "bygone"?

redm

LawfulWaffle posted:

what's a "bygone"?

nm what's a bygone with u

sig by Manifisto

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

LawfulWaffle posted:

what's a "bygone"?

i just found out it’s actually “bygong” and it’s a gong you play twice a day as explained by my asain girlfriend

vanisher

Bye *gone*

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Bye *gone*

no come back

beer pal

i thought marie antoinette said let the meat cake. im like.. french like to eat snales so sure why not crusty old meat too

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
let beyonce be beyond

FutonForensic

It's pronounced "bu-hones," as in, "that guy's got a real pair of bygones to let his bygones be bygones"

Manifisto

my totally not copyright infringing space opera concept, "battlemoon balactica" featuring the bygone benturians

ty nesamdoom!

take the moon

by sebmojo
the aliens went right by earth and now they're gone

Jaded Burnout

Let byobnes be byobeenenjcs

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I like the idea that they would be idiosyncratic enough but also harmless enough that it's generally agreed we should just them them be themselves. that's a nice thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi

by Smythe
yeah now i have no idea what it means

• Locked thread