Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Shaquille O'Neal chill?
Yes!
No.
Don't know/unsure
Other (post your details below)
View Results

• Locked thread
Finger Prince

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

Shaquille O'Seal

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
I think this seals it. Not chill at all

Papa Was A Video Toaster

420 SWAGLORD posted:

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
A bridge too far, a seal too mean for Shaq to chill with.

Shaq should take some cues from Snoop and hang out with sea lions. They don't give a poo poo about anything but eating fish and lazing in the sun.

Gatekeeper posted:

in the late 90s SPIN magazine did a special issue on the madness that had befallen axl rose. they had a particularly incredible story about Axl (during his howard hughes recluse phase) extending an invitation to Shaq to come to his home recording studio and rap over 'appetite for destruction'. Shaq said he visited Axl frequently for a while and recorded hours of rhymes over the music of guns n roses. Somewhere these recordings exist, but the world still isn't ready for them. The chillness preserved on those recordings was more than humanity could handle in 1998, and after 20 years it's possible we're even less equipped to handle it :(

Elon Musk oughta get 'em, blast 'em into space for posterity's sake. Maybe an advanced alien civilization will be able to handle it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Koishi Komeiji

The second picture didn't load for some reason

Koishi Komeiji

420 SWAGLORD posted:

I get jokes :downs:

cda

by Hand Knit

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Lmao

cda

by Hand Knit
That's so... Sensual

Papa Was A Video Toaster

If I had a beard that's how I would want my beard touched, on camera, but not that way.

Finger Prince

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Tyvm

Robot Made of Meat

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Paging Hot Soapy Beard.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

joke_explainer

TVsVeryOwn posted:

If I had a beard that's how I would want my beard touched, on camera, but not that way.

Shaq, later: "When you are famous, they just let you do it."

cda

by Hand Knit

joke_explainer posted:

Shaq, later: "When you are famous, they just let you do it."

Lol. Not chill.

cda

by Hand Knit
Shaq: I like my beards like I like my penii. Uncut.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

A chill scientist watches Shaq appear in an Icy Hot commercial calculates his chill levels:

Shaq: "It goes on ICY to dull the pain..."

:) : Excellent, he's sounding quite chill in this commerc-

Shaq: "then HOT to relax it away. "

:rant:: *smashes clipboard into television*

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Shaquille O'Seal

Idea: present Shaq with this image and carefully monitor chill levels during his reaction. Should provide valuable insight into how chill he is wrt his past/seals/body horror image manipulations

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

420 SWAGLORD posted:

Idea: present Shaq with this image and carefully monitor chill levels during his reaction. Should provide valuable insight into how chill he is wrt his past/seals/body horror image manipulations

Big man Shaq, sitting in the exam chair, electrodes all over his body. Being pretty chill, and then he sees the image and starts to sweat and quiver in fear. Mondo panic.

The attendants rush in to disconnect him, and all they can hear is his quiet, rapid, and panicked whispering of "The prophecy will be true", over and over again.

----------------

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

In the middle of the the nba post game show on TNT last night Shaq wondered aloud (completely unprompted) about whether Cancun was closer to Texas or Florida. Chalk up another in the chill column.

He's off island but his mind is filled with tropical drinks and beach sand. Bless him.

joke_explainer

cda posted:

Shaq: I like my beards like I like my penii. Uncut.

Scaly Haylie

is shaq a sandwich?

Koishi Komeiji

To all you people still saying Shaq is unchill you obviously didn't watch the Anime: Shaquille no O'neil monogatori. He had a very tough childhood. He was bullied, alienated, and tormented all because of his size.

cda

by Hand Knit
Being bullied didn't make me chill. It made me angry. It made me "Shaq Out."

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

cda posted:

Being bullied didn't make me chill. It made me angry. It made me "Shaq Out."

Friend, you have a lot to learn from Shaq a.k.a the Justice Bringer.

• Locked thread