Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

to give you lackwits some perspective, here is a prototype my spies have hacked out of sony's mainframe:

although I am not entirely sure why ergonomic stainless steel dildos are the food consumption trend of the future, at least somebody there is thinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Manifisto posted:

perfect, the consumer can decide for themselves whether they are more like a creepy girl-stalking child murderer dream demon or a creepy frankenstein stalker of winona ryder.

"Welcome to meal-time, bi..b.i.t.c.h"

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

vanisher

Giving my wife a special pizza cutter ring finger attachment for our 10y anniversary.

redm

Manifisto posted:

to give you lackwits some perspective, here is a prototype my spies have hacked out of sony's mainframe:

although I am not entirely sure why ergonomic stainless steel dildos are the food consumption trend of the future, at least somebody there is thinking

sig by Manifisto

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Manifisto posted:

that's for hanging your keys on you dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

slowm posted:

Straw for maggot smoothie.

Manifisto posted:

what is that, your band name?

lmao

• Locked thread