Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Carsons Ghost

when i finish pumping gas and i let go of the handle and i tap the nozzle a couple times to get the last drips out but as soon as i start replazing the nozzle a final drizzle of gas comes out and usually get on my car right under my gas tamk. like is it some kind of physics hydrodynamics thing that i don't understand or what

also it happens to my penis and i get piss everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
press in and forward on your taint to fully drain your piss tubes

you can probably apply this to gas pumps

Ben Carsons Ghost

lets hope so

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
talking to the piss doctor: you know when your using the free gas station nacho cheese dispenser and it just belches out hot cheese water mid stream?

Ben Carsons Ghost

Jedrick posted:

talking to the piss doctor: you know when your using the free gas station nacho cheese dispenser and it just belches out hot cheese water mid stream?

there are too many parts of your post that i dont understand

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
probably for the best

Dads Dip Cup

try faking it out by acting like you're going to take it out but then put it back in at the last moment

Dads Dip Cup

the gas nozzle I mean. not your dick

Ben Carsons Ghost

Dads Dip Cup posted:

try faking it out by acting like you're going to take it out but then put it back in at the last moment

ive deffo done that with both but i appreciate you ttryiong to help

and my wife thanks you im sure

Macnult

keep the nozzle up like an elephant wishing you good luck

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
*drops note cards and picks them up in the wrong order*

Have you tried... putting your dick the the gas tank?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Farecoal

There he go
Captain Kirk is pumping the gas, why is he pumping the gas

alnilam

it probably has to do with the hose being bent/moved creating a last little bit of pressure that pushes out the few drops that were still hanging out in the nozzle

try moving your um "hose" around a little before you take it out of your "gas tank"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Lol if you don't fill up your gas tank like one of those games with the water guns and the balloons you gotta pop before everyone else. First person to fill up (without blowing up!) wins a prize from the bottom shelf. If you win again twice in a row you win the giant elephant!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
Op is either very short, or driving a big ol vehicle. The gas comes out when you lower the hose. You can either make sure not to dip the nozzle while replacing it (tired) or lift the hose above the nozzle while it's held open to get at that last liter of gas-o-line (wired)

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
*Pulls hose out of f-250, leaps to the ground* I seem to have spilled some gas under my truck

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Dads Dip Cup posted:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Jedrick posted:

funmanguy

What time is it?
i always heard that 'topping off' is akin to dancing, rock and roll, and people who grown corn next to potatoes, the work of the devil. I would recommend against it.

Twenty Four

This happens to me all the time, and I was just thinking about it earlier this night. The gas thing, not the dick thing. Good luck on both though!

Ben Carsons Ghost

Twenty Four posted:

This happens to me all the time, and I was just thinking about it earlier this night. The gas thing, not the dick thing. Good luck on both though!

ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

UWBW posted:

*drops note cards and picks them up in the wrong order*

Have you tried... putting your dick the the gas tank?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread