Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Does twin snakes actually work in dolphin now? Last time I used it was 5 years ago and it really was not playable.

Mario sunshine and WW looked amazing in 1080p though. I think people even released upgraded textures for sunshine

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

my morning jackass posted:

Does twin snakes actually work in dolphin now? Last time I used it was 5 years ago and it really was not playable.

Mario sunshine and WW looked amazing in 1080p though. I think people even released upgraded textures for sunshine

Yeah it runs fine, it's one of the games I tested out in Dolphin a while back and it seemed to run flawlessly

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

haha

dolphin's come a long way, it still gets daily updates those people are nuts lol

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
dolphin is a better run software project than most commercial stuff i have to use let alone open source

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Milkman posted:

dolphin is a better run software project than most commercial stuff i have to use let alone open source
It's insanely good. The emulators for Wii aren't that great, but they mostly work. Nowhere near the support of PC emulators.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

super monkey ball

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Cubivore for GC is my favorite weird game.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The guy who designed cubivore went to japanese jail and hasn't made a game since and the guy who wrote it was the parappa teams writing guy and has also done nothing since.

Check it out.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Sharkopath posted:

The guy who designed cubivore went to japanese jail and hasn't made a game since and the guy who wrote it was the parappa teams writing guy and has also done nothing since.

Check it out.

I remember being really interested in this when it was early in development and probably wasn’t coming to the states and by the time I did I kinda got out of playing video games cause I got a girlfriend.

I missed a lot of good games in that year...

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
There's a guy on these forums named Cubivore who loves that game. Pretty cool.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Lowtax had a Cubivore shirt in like 2004, you can see it in the classic Doom House video. [4]

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler

In Training posted:

Maybe it's changed since I last tried it but Paper Mario emulation was really really bad. Which is a shame bc it's such an amazing game

You could play through it all but the graphics were sorta broken. If you use this plugin it'll fix most stuff and make other games look better too.

Mario sunshine and WW looked amazing in 1080p though.

Nice water.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Quest 64

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Ogre Battle 64 and Tetrisphere

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

When I was a kid I actually really liked this game. I am sure it was really bad but the battle system seemed kinda neat for the time at least. You could freely move within a set distance but when you reached the end your turn would stop, enemies had the same deal.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

FAU with updated voice recording so you cant hear the traffic noise behind him talking: NO, I CANT DO IT

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

When I was a kid I actually really liked this game. I am sure it was really bad but the battle system seemed kinda neat for the time at least. You could freely move within a set distance but when you reached the end your turn would stop, enemies had the same deal.

I liked how multiple bosses had beam spells that you could dodge wholesale by just holding left or right as your turn started.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Gauntlet, Legends? I think Legends was the n64 one.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The uninstall cartridge

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
Europa Universalis IV

E: wrong thread

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
mystical ninja starring goemon

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Gunshow ftw.

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Gauntlet, Legends? I think Legends was the n64 one.

It was but Gauntlet dark legacy on the next gen was gauntlet legends + more

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1vvuQ5kVB0

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i wonder how many a presses are required to beat this

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Weed 64 LMFAO. But for real, Weed is pretty epic. Just started puffing myself.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
#cursed-images

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Mush Man posted:

You could play through it all but the graphics were sorta broken. If you use this plugin it'll fix most stuff and make other games look better too.

Nice water.

holy poo poo

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Weed 64.

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.

absolutely anything posted:

mystical ninja starring goemon

How the heck did it take until the 3rd page for this to get posted. This is top 8 at least.

e: and that's above LoZ:OoT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

psymonkey posted:

How the heck did it take until the 3rd page for this to get posted. This is top 8 at least.
Weeeell...

quote:

e: and that's above LoZ:OoT

:staredog:

• Locked thread