Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I bought a cat toy that's a ball on a track inside two plastic disks and my cat is loving obsessed with it. Let's talk about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

I wish you could see this loving cat trying to grasp the complexities of the ball on a track. It's pretty loving cool.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Do your cats struggle with wanting to lay around and chase things at the same time? My cat did, now it struggle to choose between sleeping and chasing a ball is over.

----------------

TOOT BOOT

Eventually your cat will figure out it cant get the ball and never touch it again

I Dunno

My cat chases his own tail every day and catches it fairly often. That doesn't stop him!

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

TOOT BOOT posted:

Eventually your cat will figure out it cant get the ball and never touch it again

This. My cat is dumb though, so it took him a loooong time.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

The cat toy that is a ball on a track inside two plastic disks is a metaphor for happiness. We're all that cat looking at that ball thinking that if only we had that one thing that we desire, we'd be truly happy. The secret is that the true happiness comes from within and is what you make it. The other secret to happiness is watching animals, animals are great.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
wish i had a cat so i could watch it chase ball on a track inside two plastic disks 1x/month

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Jedrick posted:

wish i had a cat so i could watch it chase ball on a track inside two plastic disks 1x/month

drilldo squirt

TOOT BOOT posted:

My cat got the ball because it's a mighty predator and the cat toy that is a ball on a track inside two plastic disks is made of bendable plastic. It then meowed at me like it was hurt until I put the ball back in the track.

drilldo squirt fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Mar 16, 2018

----------------

Koishi Komeiji

The cat toy that is a ball on a track inside two plastic disks made of bendable plastic represents our inner struggles for peace. Once we obtain the titular ball (our desires) we are left naught but to whine like we are hurt (and we are, spiritually at least) until our kindly master inserts the ball back into its track (realigning our chakras). We must all strive to find our "owner" in life so that he/she/it can put the ball back into the two plastic disks and make us well again.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

drilldo squirt posted:

I bought a cat toy that's a ball on a track inside two plastic disks

time is like that

drilldo squirt

Koishi Komeiji posted:

The cat toy that is a ball on a track inside two plastic disks made of bendable plastic represents our inner struggles for peace. Once we obtain the titular ball (our desires) we are left naught but to whine like we are hurt (and we are, spiritually at least) until our kindly master inserts the ball back into its track (realigning our chakras). We must all strive to find our "owner" in life so that he/she/it can put the ball back into the two plastic disks and make us well again.

We are the cat and the ball and the master, all is a dream.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Bacon Taco posted:

time is like that

Time is a cube.

----------------

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

drilldo squirt posted:

Time is a cube.

time is a cube on a track inside two plastic disks

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

drilldo squirt

Olive! posted:

time is a cube on a track inside two plastic disks

Zen.

----------------

alnilam

Barrett ranting that Midgar is like two plastic discs falling apart and they are the ball stuck inside

Scaly Haylie

"The ball's dyin', Cloud!"

FutonForensic

i see what you mean, op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB_PELm_nw4

Rushi

by Smythe
i got one of those sometimes i sit on one side and me and the cat knock the ball back n forth

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Back when my Sweet Boys were kittens...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UogKnoruus

• Locked thread