Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Loses Their Mask
Angel De Oro
Cuatrero
Both
View Results

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
CMLL's second biggest show of the year is tonight! Tonight you must pay for it but the main event is worth it. Angel De Oro and Cuatrero have been tearing up each other's masks for week and tonight it comes to a head. This has been a legitimately hot feud with some great booking. When these two guys have brawled they've done it in a way to make you think they legitimately don't like each other.

The card:

VIERNES 16 DE MARZO ’18
8:30 P.M.
HOMENAJE A DOS LEYENDAS:
DON SALVADOR LUTTEROTH Y MIL MÁSCARAS

LUCHA ESTELAR
MÁSCARA CONTRA MÁSCARA
ÁNGEL DE ORO
vs
EL CUATRERO

LUCHA SEMIFINAL
GRAN FINAL POR EL CAMPEONATO MUNDIAL
DE PAREJAS VERSIÓN CMLL
VOLADOR JR. Y EL VALIENTE
vs
EL TERRIBLE Y REY BUCANERO

EVENTO ESPECIAL
ATLANTIS, MATT TAVEN Y NIEBLA ROJA
vs
ÚLTIMO GUERRERO, EUFORIA Y GRAN GUERRERO

TERCERA LUCHA
¡ SENSACIONAL ENCUENTRO DE DINASTÍAS !
RUSH, MÍSTICO Y DRAGON LEE
vs
MÁSCARA AÑO 2000, SANSÓN Y FORASTERO

SEGUNDA LUCHA
MARCELA, PRINCESA SUGEHIT Y KAHO KOBAYASHI
vs
DALYS, ZEUXIS Y SEDUCTORA

PRIMERA LUCHA
AUDAZ, FLYER Y STAR JR.
vs
TEMPLARIO, VIRUS Y DISTURBIO

The rest of the card isn't amazing, but a couple of the matches could be good... especially if Mask of the Year 2000 stays out of the ring for more than 3 seconds.

On top of that tonight pays tribute to MIL MASCARAS, the third most famous luchador of all time.

The show is available tonight on Internet TV dot TV!

https://www.internetv.tv/index.php?route=itv2017/login&redirect=/index.php?route=itv2017/product&product_id=1402 I think it's $15 but I'm not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

It's $10 and I think you have to trick them into thinking you're on a Mexican ISP

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am giggling to myself because I know if Mil Mascaras knew you called him the third most famous luchador he would reg an account and throw a fit in spanish

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am giggling to myself because I know if Mil Mascaras knew you called him the third most famous luchador he would reg an account and throw a fit in spanish

On the other hand, Juvi and Silver King are poppin bottles for making numbers one and two

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Man, I really wish I could get into Lucha but the disconnect between the crowd and the action really bugs me for some reason - I obviously don't understand the culture/background enough and everything has this weird, detached air about it to me.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The apuestas Match will have a hot crowd. Are we going to be live poo poo posting in the lucharesu channel in discord?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Jerusalem posted:

Man, I really wish I could get into Lucha but the disconnect between the crowd and the action really bugs me for some reason - I obviously don't understand the culture/background enough and everything has this weird, detached air about it to me.

CMLL streams typically have terrible sound mixing

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I forgot Mexico isn't on DST yet so the show starts in half an hour!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mob posted:

CMLL streams typically have terrible sound mixing

Well they should fix that :colbert:

I also struggle with the psychology and heel/face dynamics, a lot of which doesn't make much sense to me, though that's certainly not a problem unique to lucha

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If you can't access the site try refreshing. You may have to refresh after every page click. Or just wait if you aren't super into lucha, a bad iPPV experience isn't worth it for a first time viewer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Hopefully we get some more Munoz Fam - NGD matches out of this

• Locked thread