Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Black dress shoes with white socks. People tut at them in public but deep down they yearn that kinky poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Bow tie white tube socks and black loafers with nothing else is my business attire. My business is sucking dick

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wish loving bigfoot was legal. :(

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kazak posted:

Modding?

We don't get paid for that we just do it because we're idiots

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

We don't get paid for that we just do it because we're idiots

"It's a living" Aesop says hangdoggedly while giving Lowtax an ashiatsu massage

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

barely legal bigfoot: summer camp

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kazak posted:

"It's a living" Aesop says hangdoggedly while giving Lowtax an ashiatsu massage

I'm not even a mod anymore I retired like a week ago lol

Anyway feet can be gross for sure. The dancers I work on didn't have a shower available in the rehearsal facility and would come in to the dressing room smelling like dog poo poo and covered in sweat and would be too tired to think straight so I would have to peel off their socks and it's like peeling off a snakeskin and the foot stink was powerful. It's not always a pleasant job but you tend to get used to how gross people can be after a while

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Coolguye posted:

at least in the USA this is a state/local thing, it is not illegal to drive barefoot in Kansas City but it is out in San Francisco and LA

no it isnt, it's a dumb thing people say but it's not true anywhere.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dogmeat posted:

It's illegal to drive a motorcycle without shoes some places but for cars yea it's a myth

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Big Beef City posted:

It's legal at the Bigfoot Gardens theme park.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Dogmeat posted:

well gee whillickers the citation that my buddy got for driving barefoot down near venice beach while i was in the car must not exist then

i mean it's not something you're gonna get pulled over for by itself because who can loving tell, but if you get pulled over for a seatbelt violation or something and the cop sees it well that's another thing again

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Post more pictures from the crazy website.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
bareback is legal

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm not even a mod anymore I retired like a week ago lol

Anyway feet can be gross for sure. The dancers I work on didn't have a shower available in the rehearsal facility and would come in to the dressing room smelling like dog poo poo and covered in sweat and would be too tired to think straight so I would have to peel off their socks and it's like peeling off a snakeskin and the foot stink was powerful. It's not always a pleasant job but you tend to get used to how gross people can be after a while

Oh so you work from heaven?

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

the monster truck???

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Kak posted:

the monster truck???

It can be both.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Spinster posted:

You are way too young and harsh to get a PM from me.

ok well... post your feet in the thread

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’ve had soft feet for years, bout time to do a river walk, reckon. :clint:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spinster posted:

You are way too young and harsh to get a PM from me.

lol wrekd

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kazak posted:

Oh so you work from heaven?

I don't know what heaven you subscribe to but that doesn't sound like what I would imagine it to be

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Zulu impi stomped thornbushes barefoot to toughen their feet so they could go barefoot (without shoes)

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

So if you follow this crazy rabbit hole you find out that this lady https://www.facebook.com/ahardimon is the 'Team Member' of that Facebook page. Looking through her photos shows some fun surprises like she's a huge Trump supporter despite being of Hispanic descent. Also she's super into Kratom.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I really like how they fell this is an important thing to care about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

No. 6 posted:

So if you follow this crazy rabbit hole you find out that this lady https://www.facebook.com/ahardimon is the 'Team Member' of that Facebook page. Looking through her photos shows some fun surprises like she's a huge Trump supporter despite being of Hispanic descent. Also she's super into Kratom.

Wowee what a rabbit hole, a trump voter who takes opioid replacements

• Locked thread