Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I was flipping through the stations on the radio while driving today and I thought I heard led zeppelin. I like led zeppelin and although I don't listen to them that much these days I went through a pretty lengthy classic rock phase in my youth and know their entire catalogue of music. I didn't recognize the song and it was lovely. loving lovely. Intentionally zeppelinesque but completely soulless without any heart or decent hooks.

Its because its loving lovely. Why do we need lovely led zeppelin?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HxbT5jSxGJ0

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
gurf etc

SaavikSpocksDaddy
Dec 22, 2012
I honestly feel like there's a conspiracy to push their song bc its everywhere & its like, whats so special about this one specific zeppelin-biting song that made it get this much traction?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
are they boyz or girlz or is this a parady of Boyz II Men?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SaavikSpocksDaddy posted:

I honestly feel like there's a conspiracy to push their song bc its everywhere & its like, whats so special about this one specific zeppelin-biting song that made it get this much traction?

I dunno dude but its such a bang on robert plant that he must be trying to sound like him desperately. They should just be a led zeppelin cover band. The songs are way better and they would retain some dignity

• Locked thread