Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
angels win :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I went to college in Boston and discovered that if you get more than 2 New Englanders together, the odds that a "Yankees Suck" chant will happen goes up exponentially for each new person you add to the group.

I walked through Boston with a friend wearing a Yankees jersey once. If I spoke another language I would have thought "Yankees Sucks" was just an American greeting for "hello".

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

turned out to be a fractured right elbow for Andrus

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I'm happy the Mets won but what was Don thinking taking out the Marlins starter when he was making the Mets look foolish.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I cannot stop looking at this botoxed nightmare behind home plate.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

TV Zombie posted:

I'm happy the Mets won but what was Don thinking taking out the Marlins starter when he was making the Mets look foolish.

I didn't realize he had a no-no going and had thrown 77 pitches. What the gently caress.

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010

TV Zombie posted:

Poque posted:

I didn't realize he had a no-no going and had thrown 77 pitches. What the gently caress.

Regular Brain: tanking season
Galaxy Brain: throwing games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
New thread over here.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3854189

• Locked thread