Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wearing a lampshade

reading my paper on a bright sunday morning in my kitchen nook, in my cozy victorian house, drinking my coffee (pour over), ignoring the ominous moans and chain rattling emanating from the basement door. "nice try," i say to the demons below. "but I think I'll stay up here."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

The basement door swings open with a crash, and I feel an eerie cold creep up from the entrance. I sigh. "Right, the classic spooky basement routine. Good job. I bet you want me to go down there, and the lights won't work, and my flashlight will keep flickering and then go out, and then you'll get me. OOoooooo, how original. Who writes your material? How long have they been dead?"

wearing a lampshade

Roommates friend is comes by to hang out, but arrives early and roommate isn't here. I'm immersed in designing my custom MTG block based off of Star Trek factions. "Nice place, I've never been here before. I love these old houses," they say. "Yep. They got character." Nodding, they wander over to the basement door. "What's the basement like? I bet its all spooky. Is it like a cellar still?" I raise a single eyebrow and look up without moving my head. "Spooky? Well, there is a spirit summoned from hell by the previous owners. Ouija board or something. They're dead now. Spirit's still here. Rattles chains and poo poo all the time, whispers to you in your sleep about how cool murder is, that sort of thing. Fairly annoying, but charming in its own way." I look back down to Captain Jean Luc Picard, whose card type is modeled after the MTG Planeswalker type. "Haha, you're funny Jeff," I hear the door open and steps descend, but I don't register this as I'm deciding what the third ability Jean Luc should have, as he should probably have a good one considering he is my favourite of the Star Trek captains, though it is very close between Jean Luc and Sisko. I hear screams and cries for help, and it breaks my concentration. "Got another one, eh Asmodeous?" I hear an affirmative howl from the void, followed by further howls. "Ugh, no Mody, I'm not coming down there. We've been over this. But tell you what, why don't you give me some feedback on these magic cards? You gonna come up, huh buddy?" Silence.

Farecoal

There he go
i find the eerie cold of my basement is a great way to save on freezer space!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
From the basement, an eerie scraping sound can be heard from the floor above. It's part dragging, part muffled screeching, as if something heavy were being dragged across the floor in a half-assed attempt to roll or perhaps, cart it. The sound gets closer to the door leading down to the basement, until it stops just before the doorway.

Suddenly, there's a loud crash and clatter as a large mass of metal and cloth tumble down the stairs! A circular clothing rack shakes and spins and finally settles down to a complete stop at the bottom of the basement steps. The hangars where clothing, now a disheveled mass- once neatly hung in preparation to be sold began to rustle!

From inside the hangars of clothes many figures rush out, ready to combat the forces of darkness that dwell in the basement! There will be no need to fear the darkness THIS day.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread