Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
Problem description: I like to save my opened folder windows when I shut down my pc, but since the last windows update every window that stayed open lights up in the taskbar.
And the only way to stop them from doing it is to select them one by one. Granted, not the biggest problem, but it''s annoying.

Attempted fixes: googled for it but I keep finding different problems, maybe I'm not describing it properly.
Looked around in the map options, don't see anything.

Recent changes: Yes, it started after the last windows update

--

Operating system:Windows 10 64-bit.

System specs: it happens on my desktop and on my surface pro, so I really don't think this has anything to do with hardware?

I have Googled and read the FAQ: Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread