Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
es lived on the isle of man? Would they be named manwiches? Would manwich be something people just say in normal conversation? Would it still sound funny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

"What's up with manwiches by the way? Man Wich? What's so manly about two pieces of bread covering a piece of meat? Who comes up with this stuff? " -Jerry Seinfeld in a world were the sandwich is named the manwich.

----------------

vanisher

Even better if they were invented by a lady named Mandy, so they are still "Manwiches" but if in the future someone is like "why not peoplewiches" and then they argue that it was actually a lady

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
For a place called I love man, they only made same sex relations legal in the 90s.
So if anything they would have invented open-faced sandwiches.

cda

by Hand Knit
He lived in sandwich, which is why it's called a sandwich. If he had lived on the Isle of Man, it would be called a Man or maybe an Isle of Man. But only if the Isle of Man had an earl, which it didnt. So basically the closest you're going to get is Mansfield or Manchester.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
if you want a 'wich your choices are norwich, greenwich, or sandwich. that's it, as far as 'wiches go.

----------------

drilldo squirt

In my new what if book, not only is the the isle called man their is a town called man that has an earl. The rest of history carries on as normal until the show Sienfield introduces the "what's the deal joke" to the Americant lexicon.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Also, I'm dedicating an entire chapter to my, "what if" whirlwind on again off again romance of Fran Drescher.

----------------

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

drat that was good.

let’s try it with some cheese this time!

Scaly Haylie

sanswich from underbread

alnilam

cda posted:

if you want a 'wich your choices are norwich, greenwich, or sandwich. that's it, as far as 'wiches go.

ipswich bithc

alnilam

lol that earl is a title but also just a regular guy's name

Hey who are you

Earl

Oh, *bows* good day m'lord!

No just... just Earl :sigh:

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
"I want to called it a bready buddy, but everyone keeps saying it's a sandwich and I'm like, it's like, whatever, but also, you know, no?"

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Robot Made of Meat

Just think of the magical day when the Earl of Sandwich met the Earl of Soup.

What a lunch they had that day!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Okay if sandwich was manwich then what would manwich of our timeline be callled in the the manwich one?

drilldo squirt

Sloppy joe, as it is called in all civilized nations.

----------------

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Was Sloppy Joe a man or a location?

Plant MONSTER.

O-or a woman..!

Scaly Haylie

sloppi jo

Plant MONSTER.

Sloppy j/o

Robot Made of Meat

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

we always have sloppy j/o for Sunday brunch. good way to start the week and celebrate god.

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

ipswich bithc

ipswich doesn't have an earl, bucko

----------------

alnilam

hgmm sounds like a good opportunity for me *begins writing earl application*

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
a dunwich

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the sandwich horror

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

lol

• Locked thread