Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2

"Well yeah these two teams can play the sport but you know what Mike? At the end of the day, it's all about winning."

"You know what Jim, this player is real good, you might even say he's tasty, tasty like our new sponsor KFC! Get that chicken in your mouth today for low prices at KFC!"

"Yeah well, he's a hard working player this guy I'll tell you what Bill. I mean so are all the guys but lemme tell you buddy, this guy is working even harder than those guys are, this man is incredible!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhantomPayne

I should think before posting
"Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal".

"That Messi is the best, absolutely the best, look at him play with the ball, the best".

Koishi Komeiji

Clinically depressed sports commentator: Well, it looks like the ball went into the basket just like just like how my life went into the toilet: suddenly and without meaning. Go dawgs. :geno:

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

announcer 1: “kid’s scrappy”

announcer 2: “ Sure is Ted. I haven’t seen hustle like this since the dead arm era”

announcer 1: “I was thinking the same thing my self. the only performance I can think off might have to be ol’ Hoyt Hicks’ masterful performance in the 1988 championships. I’ve never seen such a dominate performance at nationals. He really took FFA by storm.”

announcer 2: “ that’s right Ted. before ol’ Hoyt showed up, most competitors were still using the traditional English grip. when Hoyt demonstrated the power of the Reverse Western Modified, he changed the game. simply changed the game”

announcer 1: “ I was there. the magic that filled the arena was something special. until tonight, I never thought there could be another person who’d touch Hoyt’s 4 Time National Cow Insemination streak and metric gallon records, but this here kid has the kind of scrappiness that makes me believe in miracles”

Farecoal

There he go
Bad post

Farecoal fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Apr 6, 2018

Macnult

"Thanks John"

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Jacksonville was really on top of the game in the first quarter but now here we are, in the third quarter and so much has changed... so much"
a single tear rolls down the sports commentators face

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Farecoal

There he go
Man I just really wanna gently caress these players

Matoi Ryuko

BACK TO YOU JAY

Twenty Four

Matoi Ryuko posted:

BACK TO YOU JAY

rump buttman

Farecoal posted:

Man I just really wanna gently caress these players

*covering foosball tournament*

Rushi

by Smythe
SO MUCH HEART

----------------

little munchkin
big fan of NFL commentator Chris Collinsworth and his trademark catchphrase "eatin' aint cheatin' "

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Say Pat, you know what I think would really spice up this Cricket match? KATANAS!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

They're really leaving it all out there on the field.

-

There's no rule that says a dog can't play. I say let em playyyyyy!

-

There's no rule that says a dog can't be a nascar OH! THERE SHOULD BE! THE VISCERA! COMMERCIAL GO TO COMMERCIA-

Well John, that dog really left it all out there on the track.

redm

"It's the bottom of the ninth here at skyline chili stadium and things are not looking good, but if the goalie can manage to score a touchdown, this tennis match could be one for the ages."

sig by Manifisto

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
Here at Sportscenter we just hope that all the players display good sportsmanship and have fun out there today!

rump buttman

canyoneer posted:

Here at Sportscenter we just hope that all the players display good sportsmanship and have fun out there today!

*ratings plummet*

Dads Dip Cup

Chasterson posted:

"Jacksonville was really on top of the game in the first quarter but now here we are, in the third quarter and so much has changed... so much"
a single tear rolls down the sports commentators face

"what Jacksonville's gotta do here, what Jacksonville needs to do is they need to find a way to get the football down the field where it needs to go. if they can't get the football into the end zone for the touchdown and put more points on the board than the other team, they're just not going to be in a good position to win the game"

Twenty Four

Now it's time for tonight's Top 10!

Counting down 10-2 are increasingly more impressive plays, maybe a hole in one, some guy hits 2 grand slams in a game, a full court buzzer beater at some high school game, etc.

Number 1 is some nearly 8 foot tall dude dunking a basketball and I'm just like "uh what? heck, I can reach up a bit and jump a couple of inches while people are somewhat near me too!"

Jolo

At the end of the day, it all comes down to points. You've gotta score more points than the other team. If the time ends and you have less points than the other team then you don't win the game. How do you feel about points, Kirk?

I love em, Brett. I absolutely love them.

*a tear forms in Brett's eye* I do too, son. I do too.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

You have to notice how the quarterback didn't do a Degeneration-X crotch chop at the opposing team's bench after that touchdown. That really speaks to his maturity since last week's game.

It really speaks to his character that he didn't motion towards his penis while shouting "suck it" this week.

He's growing not just as a football player, but also as a man.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Twenty Four

"You know, that kid really plays with a lot of heart!"

*Player running down the field, wearing a necklace that is just a big string of his defeated opponents hearts*

Jolo

real talk, I love Mark Jackson because he has a ton of silly things he says on commentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcvwCn7DwDY

Mama, there goes that man

Hand down, Man down

Grown man moves

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I like when they start a reaction before the thibg happens so they start like, "oooohhhh..." which can become:

"oooooohhhhwwwWOWdidjaseethatbob?"

or

"oooohhhhNOPEhedidntquitemakeitbob"

this is how alpha color commentators dominate the beta co-hosts in nature

with advanced talk-over-you techniques

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

"You know, that kid really plays with a lot of heart!"

*Player running down the field, wearing a necklace that is just a big string of his defeated opponents hearts*

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Clinically depressed sports commentator: Well, it looks like the ball went into the basket just like just like how my life went into the toilet: suddenly and without meaning. Go dawgs. :geno:

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
John: And Sanderson’s coming up the wing, excellent ball control.
Pete: Yes John, just like your wife eh?
John: oh and he’s cropped by Smith with a bad two-footed tackle that’s left him eating turf.
Pete: He must have met your wife, John
John: That’s a second yellow and a red for Smith, his teammates are not happy, they’re going to bend him over and gently caress him after this.
Pete: Yes John, you’re right there...
John:...
You’re not going to mention my wife?
Pete: We’re here for the football John, not to hear about your domestic issues.

Matoi Ryuko

RIGHT YOU ARE, DAN!

Farecoal

There he go
You know Joe, sports are exciting and all, but recently my son introduced me to this thing called anime...

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
thatll move the chains

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Twenty Four

"nice balls"

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
He's only a double, triple, and home run away from the cycle

----------------

Twenty Four

Ein cooler Typ posted:

He's only a double, triple, and home run away from the cycle

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Sports Commentator: "This guy lives, eats, and breathes hockey!"

Me: *Offering to let him borrow my rake as he attempts to slap shot the leaves in his yard into a pile with a hockey stick for hours every day*

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Apr 13, 2018

• Locked thread