Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

exploded mummy posted:

marty scurll likes 'em young

Wasn’t he the one that used to be a teacher?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

PASS THE MASH posted:

Wasn’t he the one that used to be a teacher?

That’s Adam Page

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Well, that ceratinly was a wrestling event. The only good matches were the IC and Smackdown Womens ones (despite the wrong ending). Everything else was just a mediocre mix of WTF booking killing certain peoples over-ness and workers who are just there to wrestle pretty much the same match as they always do and collect a paycheck. Nakamura and AJ have to be feeling a bit bummed at how poor their match was.

It's all just so disappointing considering the talent pool available. Takeover made it even more apparent. The main product is stagnant and riddled with bizarre nepotism.

I'm delighted with the crowd for no-selling the entire main event. Both Brock and Roman need to gently caress off, they both suck.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Just in case anyone didn't browse the discussion thread, A Development

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/983450000221974528

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Chris James 2 posted:

Just in case anyone didn't browse the discussion thread, A Development

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/983450000221974528

That's basically just a deluxe house show, right?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Please GODS tell me that they didn't just have Brock retain so they could have a title change in front of a bunch of misogynistic, terrorist funding, KSA shitheads.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Mechafunkzilla posted:

That's basically just a deluxe house show, right?

Nope. It's being advertised as an actual major event. The saddest part is said event takes place one week away from Backlash.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

And it airs at noon, when everyone in America is at work or school

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I retract my previous statement. The saddest part is that Roman has done nothing to actually earn another title shot. Unless "getting your rear end kicked so hard they give you another title shot" is an acceptable answer.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

ChrisBTY posted:

Please GODS tell me that they didn't just have Brock retain so they could have a title change in front of a bunch of misogynistic, terrorist funding, KSA shitheads.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

gently caress! I ignore this dumb company as best I can but I can't stop caring.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
No saudi smarks is what they are betting on?

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

exploded mummy posted:

you're severely overestimating the amount of people on either roster I think, most everyone who isn't injured on the roster does make fairly frequent appearances on the main shows with the exceptions of some of the lower cruiserweights and the main event jobbers

I'm not so much talking about either roster, those are actually probably a tiny bit anemic and probably part of the overexposure. I'm implying that WWE should combine and have 1 roster that's larger. Combined, the two rosters are well, Wrestlemania sized, which is Huge. But if you have that many people, you can afford to let some of them recuperate mentally and physically.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I still don't like Lashley

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

ChrisBTY posted:

Lol

I can't wait for the Saudi Arabia show myself

bbchops
Jul 26, 2001

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
Nap Ghost
Well, that was a PPV of two halves.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

The Undertaker match ruled. Wait a minute, the Daniel Bryan match ruled too. Those are way past halfway in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Heavy Metal posted:

The Undertaker match ruled. Wait a minute, the Daniel Bryan match ruled too. Those are way past halfway in.

The Daniel Bryan match was merely ok. Shane dragged it down so hard. And I hate the oh man he might be injured oh he's ok spot. Wwe uses it way too much.

• Locked thread