Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Hogan brings back the NWO with Nash and the propped up body of Hall and becomes universal champion for the rest of his life and two months after

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

Hogan's music plays after America the Beautiful but he doesn't come out because he is attacked backstage by, I dunno, Braun or whoever because reasons. Everybody goes on with their lives.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

John Cena calls out the Undertaker from the 600s level where he is sitting as a fan. The lights go dark, and the fans start screaming...

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE...

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

interpunct posted:

Hogan's music plays after America the Beautiful but he doesn't come out because he is attacked backstage by, I dunno, Braun or whoever because reasons. Everybody goes on with their lives.

You just inadvertently planted the seed of Hogan as Braun’s partner... I’m terrified now :ohdear:

Senerio posted:

Hulk Hogan is Braun Strowman's partnert, he hits the leg drop on Cesaro and pins him 1 2 3. He then beats The New Day when they come back to Raw in a long feud where he and Braun are the faces.

E: US: Orton, IC: Finn

Yeah :suicide:

Spiffster fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Apr 8, 2018

bartok
May 10, 2006

Hulk Hogan is brought back only so he can be sacrificed to the Ancient Ones by being split vertically with a giant Final Fantasy VII replica Buster Sword with a handle carved from the fossilized femur of Andre the Giant and a blade mined with rare minerals found from a meteor that crashed in Parts Unknown. This blood sacrifice is done live on RAW in hopes of getting Roman Reigns over as the face of the WWE.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I am glad to see the confidence on this, RUSEV DAY.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

New Day vs Usos vs Bludgeon Brothers is happening. Bludgeon Brothers are going to town on the other two teams, when suddenly music hits. I am a real American~ The crowd goes nuts. Hogan runs out to make the save, he fights off the Bludgeon Brothers, turns to the other two teams, and gets double superkicked followed by the unicorn stampede, and then mark henry comes out and gives him the world's strongest slam, instantly killing Hulk Hogan while the crowd stands up and applauds.

e: I voted before recalling the stipulations. I have DB/SM as winning and I'd like to change that to KO/SZ

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

Golashes posted:

Added the US and IC matches, post your pick here if you already filled out a form

Rusev and Balor

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Hulk Hogan returns and is struck by lightning, dying instantly. Watch Black Lightning every week on The CW or whatever.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
President Donald J. Trump appears on the tron then introduces Dennis Rodman who pardons Hulk Hogan and the later comes out to the cheers of the crowd.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Hulk Hogan has actually alredy returned. He's been in our hearts all this time.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

the Hulkster does a 23 and me. Turns out he was black the whole time, brotha

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

I pick Finn and Rusev.

Hulk Hogan, as penance for being a racist, chocolate drops off the top of the titantron live on RAW.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Cena calls out for the undertaker. Hogan comes out in the undertakers garb and wrestles his style. Commentary never acknowledges that it is Hogan.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Buzzsaw posted:

“Brooke on a Really Big Pole” match

He said in court it's not actually that big

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
My best fanfiction for bringing hogan back? Okay here I go

they don't

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I couldn't remember who was in the ARMBAR.

As Roman stands battered and bruised but triumphant over a prone Brock Lesnar, a referee hands Roman the WWE Universe title. Roman raises the title in the air and declares himself as the man to the cheers of the crowd when "True American" blast through the arena's speakers. The titantron displays a yellow background before focusing on the red letters of HULKAMANIA. "The man? Have you ever bodyslammed the ninth wonder of the world in front of millions of people in the Silverdome? Have you ever been part of the greatest faction known in wrestling, the NWO? Have you ever faced off against the greatest of your generation?" The camera pans to Hulk Hogan's face as he huffs and puffs at the camera "Roman, I've heard a lot about you and what you've done but you done nothing until you've had these 24 inch pythons wrapped around you! So what you gonna do, Roman, when Hulkamania decides to run wild on you??"

So Roman and Hogan face off at the next ppv.

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
Hulk Hogan fucks off forever because he killed Gawker and gently caress you I liked it.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Hulk Hogan comes out at the end of Wrestlemania, says the classic line "I don't hate black people, I just hate *n-words*" and everyone watching is like, " Wow, what a brave thing to say. We forgive you Hulk Hogan. ", Real American plays, fireworks, pose off, fade to blizzack.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
My home computer is eating poo poo so I'll whip out my laptop probably Saturday morning and get it done. Also, I'm not doing the Oil Rumble because that poo poo is lame.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Golashes posted:

My home computer is eating poo poo so I'll whip out my laptop probably Saturday morning and get it done. Also, I'm not doing the Oil Rumble because that poo poo is lame.

thread immediately rated 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

so if someone else does the Oil Rumble will that count for next year's game as a round zero or what

• Locked thread