Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Feranon posted:

:yayclod: no prob dawg

but senator, you dislike reading reversals? if you don't wanna deal w/ bad news what are you doin in the mother fuckin cee spam hmmmMMMM? :abrathink:

i read 'em ill dignified as i see fit
i accept no substitutes fo' ma intuition
(also upside down cards make ma eyes bleed)
:buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

in the future you will be hit with sudden change
it will be important to reexamine beliefs that seemed fixed and immovable
sudden success can be as disorienting as sudden loss
in the future you will need to adapt quickly to sudden changes that catch you off guard
adaptability in the face of quickly changing circumstances will help maintain the success of the dispensary

it folded catastrophically as the workers revolted & crashed it into the ground

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Pajser's reading

to be continued...

yeah this is all accurate probably.

can you elaborate in an voice that befits your senatorial judgement?

there is nothing better than to base my future disastrous life choices on the advice of the Divine Member of the house from south carolinas 3rd square

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Martin Random posted:

it folded catastrophically as the workers revolted & crashed it into the ground

poo poo
that's literally a tower moment
i'm so sorry op
that sounds awful
the tower is merciless
:smith:

p.s. the tower is often about realizing that what you believed or what you have built is on a shaky foundation - in this case, the shaky foundation was your team which is why hurriedly adjusting your plans at the last minute as i initially suggested could not have worked

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 20:33 on Jun 29, 2018

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Pajser posted:

yeah this is all accurate probably.

can you elaborate in an voice that befits your senatorial judgement?

there is nothing better than to base my future disastrous life choices on the advice of the Divine Member of the house from south carolinas 3rd square

i will return to this later today
i'm a bit under the weather so bear with me

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I'd like to get added to the reading list

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

MizPiz posted:

I'd like to get added to the reading list

will do!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Pajser's reading

to be continued...

in the past you defended your cause

you were well informed, well equipped and able to keep your individuality in the face of dissenting opinion

you held to your way of viewing things because it was informed by personal experiences and previous hardships

others may not have understood your point of view, but your campaign to remain an individual with your individual talents served you well

presently, you are perhaps anxious and having repetitive thoughts about a person or circumstance that has left you confused

these repeating thoughts may take the shape of negative self talk, defeatist thinking and feed back loops of thought that may cause you some degree of disturbance
this card is about what we think of alone when we are feeling hurt, confused or anxious

in the future, you will wake from these questions with a sense of decisive action

you may learn to look at the situation from a whole new angle, and from there make conclusions that may seem unusual to you now

with more information, the more decisive side of your nature will proceed forward in a specific direction, one in which you won't find stagnancy

having taken a step forward, you will be less likely to look back

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 04:51 on Jun 30, 2018

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hey there grahambone

how am i hangin

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Squizzle posted:

hey there grahambone

how am i hangin

adding you to the list!
:monar:
:beerpal:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

list of readings I'm working on

this is to make it easier for me to keep track

Mycroft Holmes
Power Word - Jeb
Rushi - whether to keep smoking weed
Cuntman.net - for Paul Ryan
Stairmaster
Gringostar
Zyla
Metal Cat
Pooky - career
mcclay - school
MizPiz
Squizzle

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mycroft Holmes' reading

to be continued...

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Add me to the queue as well. There's probably a few different things I wanna ask about, but a general reading would be fine.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Xelkelvos posted:

Add me to the queue as well. There's probably a few different things I wanna ask about, but a general reading would be fine.

ok, if you want me to address your specific topics, you can list them and i can add that info to your name so i can remember

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

ok, if you want me to address your specific topics, you can list them and i can add that info to your name so i can remember

My love life (or lack thereof) and my career are probably the most pressing things.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Xelkelvos posted:

My love life (or lack thereof) and my career are probably the most pressing things.

thank you!!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Did the inquisitors get to Lindsey for communing with demons?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

yes :rip:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
i have returned and yes

satan was in the middle of licking my rear end in a top hat before i tricked him into letting me go by farting in his face

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I'll take a general reading from the honorable Lindsay Graham as well.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Probably Magic posted:

I'll take a general reading from the honorable Lindsay Graham as well.

adding you to the list!

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
13 people on the list now. That's a pretty tall order for the honorable Lindsey O.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Xelkelvos posted:

13 people on the list now. That's a pretty tall order for the honorable Lindsey O.

im sure he can line them up and circus seal them like he does to so many donors

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Xelkelvos posted:

yes it is
but ma lova' is out o' town so i expect i'll be able to get to it

Gringostar posted:

im sure he can line them up and circus seal them like he does to so many donors

you know it!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mycroft Holmes' reading

to be continued...

i'm doing a new set of cards since it took so long to finish this reading

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
Mycroft Holmes' Reading

in progress

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mycroft Holmes' Reading

in progress

recently you underwent a transformation
you experienced a sense of loss of the familiar
while the familiar was comforting it may have restricted you in some way and circumstances out of your control that have forced those shifts have been gradual and this has allowed you to adapt to the loss as well as to be open to the new structures being built in your life

in the present you are walking away from the familiar to seek the unfamiliar
there is a sense of wanting to discover more of oneself and to allow instinct to guide one to that which is more fulfilling than what one has already experienced
due to the emotional nature of this card
there is a sense of flagging emotional interest in previous emotional bonds and the seeking of new perhaps more inspirational as well as more satisfying emotional relationships

in the future you will likely be hard at work investing your effort into what it is you find inspiring
you will be inspired to dedicate yourself to your task allowing you to get better at knowing how to work with what is in front you
there is a sense of analysis and practicality as you buckle down to perfect your ability to understand what it is you have devoted your time and effort to
there will be a sense of personal satisfaction at a job well done when one is master at their craft and able to attain their goal in a chosen direction

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
Power Word

Jeb reading:

in progress

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

In the past you may have been looking inward for answers and traveled into yourself yourself for insights
You may have suspected certain realities that were frightening to accept, and attempted to use intuition to fully assess the agendas and hidden motives of those around you
You may have found that your instincts were correct and in spite of having to listen carefully to your gut instincts, you were still able to find interesting new insights and perspectives in life

In the present you are having to endure quite a bit
You may find you have had to be strong where others may usually falter
You have had to find a way to thrive in an environment which is difficult for most others
You have had to utilize fortitude when you may not have wanted to, when it was not easy, and when in fact it may have even run counter to your nature
This is the card of biting your tongue, restraining your impulses, enduring the insults of others, and maintaining ferocious tenacity in the face of overwhelming odds

In the future, you have beneficial circumstances looming
The hands of fate are turning and an expansive and generous influence is entering your life
You will have to hold on for dear life as unexpected and perhaps even shocking surprises come, that may serve you in the long run
It will be a moment where you can take advantage of opportunities as they arise, take advantage of long standing circumstances whose advantages you have learned to recognize, and navigate the ever moving cycles of life

Thanks for the Reading, mr. Graham, I know you've been busy. I've printed this off

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Also let me say you made that reading in june and the past and present are :discourse:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Nebakenezzer posted:

Also let me say you made that reading in june and the past and present are :discourse:

thank you so much!
:unsmith:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it's a hard time. help me out here?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://twitter.com/JimCarrey/status/1033052756087455744

:iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
Dear C-Spam,

It was abundantly clear to me given Trump's trajectory with me continuing to eat his rear end in a top hat that I would fail with him as a politician. I picked the wrong horse because self interest could not prevent me from choosing the lowest common denominator. It is repugnant, however what did you expect, said the scorpion.

Moving on, I have made preparations. There is a mark in blood above my door and I will die in the coming reckoning. If I do not die; I need a new profession. This is why I have begun reading tarot professionally for my fellow congressmen, and I have gone back to school for accounting. This in addition to my secret love affairs and my day drinking in senate chambers has filled my time.

Given these facts, tarot reading is still forthcoming, however this time at a price. PM me for details.
I love you all and have enjoyed your company and your patronage. I have merely drowned in the reality of holding 3 different jobs or else I could attend to all of you more closely.

I apologize for this change and hope that all of you find happiness and counsel in this the age of trump.

I repeat that I will take requests via PM however this time with payment. I will also do random readings when my schedule is willing.

Thank you C-SPAM

• Locked thread