Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Inspector Hound posted:

Need hat, please point to the money hole i need to throw my money in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i wish the macarthur genius grant process weren't so deliberately shrouded in mystery bc ashley feinberg totally deserves one

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Pancakes posted:

Strongly recommend a new thread and I can close this one. That way you control the OP and everyone knows a new order is going up. People might not think to look in this thread for new orders.

ill buy one for sure

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I am attending my congressional district Democratic Party meeting this morning and I will be wearing the hat with pride. The hat will change your life.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
^^ That is awesome! ^^

Depending on when the deadline is, I will probably kick in for one or two of these. I feel like I should save one to build a shrine around.
I have one and gave one to my gf, but seeing them showing up on Twitter is just too loving cool.

Bravo Pancakes and all involved.

Dr. Faustus has issued a correction as of 20:38 on Jun 16, 2018

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Inspector Hound posted:

Need hat, please point to the money hole i need to throw my money in

bend over

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

CommanderApaul posted:

I was thinking about this last night. If there's another run I'll order an extra and a nice display case for their new office/studio. With stipulation that Lovett has to wear it.

Edit: I'm in for at least 2.

hang on tho i had kind of a fun idea

since the person at crooked media who is really fishing for a hat is brian beutler, i thought it might be funny to send one to priyanka aribindi instead, since she cowrites their daily newsletter with him and also she works in their LA headquarters while he works in DC so she wouldnt be able to just toss it across the office to him

they have a snail mail address on their website that's on beverly blvd in LA, it's not their actual studio address (it's an address at one of those mail boxes etc type of places called "box and mail") but i assume they can accommodate a hat

i thought that would be a funny way to troll the hell out of him

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

tacodaemon posted:

hang on tho i had kind of a fun idea

since the person at crooked media who is really fishing for a hat is brian beutler, i thought it might be funny to send one to priyanka aribindi instead, since she cowrites their daily newsletter with him and also she works in their LA headquarters while he works in DC so she wouldnt be able to just toss it across the office to him

they have a snail mail address on their website that's on beverly blvd in LA, it's not their actual studio address (it's an address at one of those mail boxes etc type of places called "box and mail") but i assume they can accommodate a hat

i thought that would be a funny way to troll the hell out of him

ill pay for this, someone pm me when the next round is set up

death to decorum cucks

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Pod Save people are not worth of pisstape hats.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ok ill pay to get one sent to drew magary with a letter saying we were going to send it to pod save decorum cucks but decided not to

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Regular Nintendo posted:

ill pay for this, someone pm me when the next round is set up

death to decorum cucks

To make it even better someone should send a package to Beutler that’s seemingly contains a hat but really it’s just a dirty rag with sharpie scrawled “Psych”.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
just mail him bags of piss duhh

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
bottles?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
barrels

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
MATTRESSFULLS

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

crazy cloud posted:

MATTRESSFULLS
PM me for piss and shipping costs.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Pancakes posted:

Strongly recommend a new thread and I can close this one. That way you control the OP and everyone knows a new order is going up. People might not think to look in this thread for new orders.

This is a good idea

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Killjoy posted:

To make it even better someone should send a package to Beutler that’s seemingly contains a hat but really it’s just a dirty rag with sharpie scrawled “Psych”.

lol stuffing an envelope with newspaper with a note that just says "The Piss Tape Hat Must Be Earned, Not Asked For." would be hilarious, regardless of if one gets sent to Priyanka

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Pooky posted:

This is a good idea

Ideas are never good, Pooky

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

GobiasIndustries posted:

lol stuffing an envelope with newspaper with a note that just says "The Piss Tape Hat Must Be Earned, Not Asked For." would be hilarious, regardless of if one gets sent to Priyanka

:toot:

Kyckling
Aug 3, 2006
I will make a hat order and add the piss hats to a humble ecommerce portal with free shipping within the US and additional USPS/FedEx options this morning.

I run a vintage eyewear and clothing store, so the infrastructure is in place. Serving up hot piss will be like community service.

Kyckling has issued a correction as of 21:12 on Jun 19, 2018

Kyckling
Aug 3, 2006
I went ahead and set it up. Hats are $25. Even though it's non-canonical, I created a pee tape hat too. The hats are purchased and will arrive by July 3rd. Shipping within the US is free. International folks will have to pay, but it's pretty inexpensive ($10 to Canada/$14 everywhere else). I'll replenish as demand dictates.

https://www.thetapeisreal.com

https://imgur.com/a/S9cqAPA

Kyckling has issued a correction as of 21:16 on Jun 19, 2018

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

*hacker voice*
I’m in

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
It's beautiful. It shall be a family heirloom.

its curtains for Kevin has issued a correction as of 21:51 on Jun 19, 2018

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kyckling posted:

Even though it's non-canonical, I created a pee tape hat too.

blasphemy

Kyckling
Aug 3, 2006

image post

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Kyckling posted:

Even though it's non-canonical, I created a pee tape hat too.

ban this sick filth

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Kyckling posted:

I went ahead and set it up. Hats are $25. Even though it's non-canonical, I created a pee tape hat too. The hats are purchased and will arrive by July 3rd. Shipping within the US is free. International folks will have to pay, but it's pretty inexpensive ($10 to Canada/$14 everywhere else). I'll replenish as demand dictates.

https://www.thetapeisreal.com

https://imgur.com/a/S9cqAPA

The existence of "Pee Tape" hats makes me sad, but I still encourage the spreading of the gospel via hats. Hopefully your versions include a black border; plain white is obnoxious to make out at a distance. All that said, if you open up a new thread I'll close this one. That should help steer people to the new hotness.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
In for piss. Thanks for doing a new order!

Kyckling
Aug 3, 2006

Pancakes posted:

The existence of "Pee Tape" hats makes me sad, but I still encourage the spreading of the gospel via hats. Hopefully your versions include a black border; plain white is obnoxious to make out at a distance. All that said, if you open up a new thread I'll close this one. That should help steer people to the new hotness.

I got in touch with CustomInk and they suggested charcoal for a more seamless border with definition. Don't worry about the pee hats. Who would buy one?

New thread is here-- https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3860656&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#pti12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
the pee tape hat should be more expensive because gently caress you for wanting a pee tape hate that's why

• Locked thread