Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Huh. Still doesn't make sense but I get what you all are talking about now.

E: Wait, was it still just about drinking water??

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/water-niggas-hydro-homies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
given it's reddit, I am surprised to see it wasn't a hard r.

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

gbs but from 2004 posted:

- those dumb poems by that dumb user that are always the top comment

- puns

- reddit self references

- reddit

Ok thanks then

You don't make it clear what you're asking for.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

the solution is to never visit reddit on your phone.
their mobile site has always been bad, their official app somehow even worse
at some point they also killed the least-bad of the three(?!) different versions of their mobile site they were maintaining in an effort to force more people into the app. and of course they killed all the usable third party apps too
if you really need to because it was the only result for some google search or something, just tick the "use desktop site" option in your browser. and probably use old.reddit.com too

if you're extremely reddit brained and simply can't give it up there is some dumb workaround to still use the old third party apps by registering a dev account and using your personal API key

I switched to Red Reader after they killed the other 3rd party apps. It was given an exemption for accessibility reasons I believe? I like it better then the app I was using before (Boost.)

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Light Gun Man posted:

given it's reddit, I am surprised to see it wasn't a hard r.

The literally took the name from a meme (the meme is in the knowyourmeme link). It would be weird if they added the r when the meme didn't have it.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Caesar Saladin posted:

The word "wholesome" is one of the most reddit words that exists.
gotta be honest, reddit is living in your head rent free if you think this

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
The best Reddit account is a shadowbanned account. I got one from harassing spez, I have no idea why he didn't just ban me but now I have settings and subscriptions and no way to have actual dialog with reddit users unless I log out and make a new account.

I wonder if the people who work at Reddit think the shadowban is some ultra-flex above just IP banning someone.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

LazyMaybe posted:

gotta be honest, reddit is living in your head rent free if you think this

Cringe

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
They're pronouncing it "cring" now.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Internet Old One posted:

Aside from the not great history of the name I gotta defend the water coffee worship. Well past the 8-eights a day, way past what you'd drink left to your own devices... there's a water coffee nirvana that few experience.

Maybe it's just water coffee intox but I have way more energy and less health complaints when I drink a lot of water coffee and I notice other people who had to live in the desert have stayed true to the faith, also the gym has many enlightened bros despite the heretical decrees of Planet Fitness on the matter of gallon jugs.

My wife recently got put on meds where she needs to drink more water coffee and she admits once she was blind but now she can see the truth.

Edit: I drink 3 cups of coffee before heading to work where I start my day having a cup of coffee

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Anders posted:

Edit: I drink 3 cups of coffee before heading to work where I start my day having a cup of coffee

Break time! Let's get a coffee.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

redshirt posted:

Break time! Let's get a coffee.

Yeah, just wait until i'm done with the 2p.m. coffee

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfvpeVe_i1A&t=38s

Me starting a subreddit called People of Coffee to make memes that are juuuuust ambiguous enough. We have included fun coffee facts to make it wholesome 100.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

If you don't make me a mod I'm taking you in front of Judge Amy

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
reddit on a computer sounds like redditor stuff I just look at dumb videos on my phone while poopin

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Anders posted:

If you don't make me a mod I'm taking you in front of Judge Amy

Don't Talk To Me
I haven't had

MY COFFFEEE!!!

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

Cawfee

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Coffé

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

reddit on a computer sounds like redditor stuff I just look at dumb videos on my phone while poopin

when im on the can i simply browse the website something awful (the forum not the front page)

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

redshirt posted:

Don't Talk To Me
I haven't had

MY COFFFEEE!!!

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
the what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry