Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
also "hitler's birthday" day and "columbine anniversary" day which aren't very chill but i might as well get them out of the way up front

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hHEbK6eIwE

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
huh?! all this time i’ve been marking my calendar for april 30th for hitler’s bday!

Twenty Four

Thanks

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
Every year for 4/20 I put on a weed-themed t shirt so everyone knows I smoke and wander the streets high as heck looking for people to share with

It is a great way to spread some love and make new summer friends, I HIGHly recommend it :haw:

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Never heard of it, sorry.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
gonna go smoke weed rn on today weed day

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
H@PPY TH3 W33D D@Y EVERYONE! 4:20 on 4/20!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

wearing a lampshade

I rent so I don't have to weed the lawn, suckers.

funmanguy

What time is it?
i will celebrate by mowing my backyard. the weeds have overtaken the grass and its getting high enough for large mammals to hide for days back there

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

today, the day of the weeds, i took down many, many plants with a mighty swipe of my self-propelled briggs & stratton 125cc motor and blade machine, the lawn mower. the 22" deck and powerfully rotating double edged mulching blades means that the weeds, those highly illegal and illicit plants growing in my lawn, will never stand a chance against me, the lawn mower owner.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Mowing the lawn is pretty chill and a good thing to the weed to.

Johnny Crowe
happy weed day everyone! gonna get stoned and see super troopers 2

funmanguy

What time is it?
I'm enjoying tacos and video games with family, subnautica for the missus and terraria for the little one and me. I'm high on lyyyfffee

Farecoal

There he go

funmanguy posted:

I'm enjoying tacos and video games with family, subnautica for the missus and terraria for the little one and me. I'm high on lyyyfffee and also weed

cda

by Hand Knit
Going back in time to stop Dylan and Eric, shoot baby Hitler, and blast the first weed plant with a flame thrower

Cinderful

all of my friends had to work today so i am a lone sickly weedass waiting to die at the jaws of the weed wolf

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
we are entering the final hour of "the weed day" day, here in god's only true time zone

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

funmanguy

What time is it?
I traveled at 16% the speed of light so that I could squeeze an extra hour or so out of yesterday.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i traveled west for the entirety of "the weed day" so i could continue smoking them while i still had them and i recommend this tactic to spend a full extended day smoking an weede

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

good job everyone. see you next weed day

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

• Locked thread