Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Skeleton Magnet

Eat a lot of iron-rich foods until your skeleton becomes magnetic. Then you can always tell which way is north by instinct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
catch raccoons and keep them in your garage

soon enough you will have an unholy army of the night to do your bidding. the possibilities are endless

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Befriend spiders whenever you can. Spiders eliminate insects. They also instill fear.

cnut
May 3, 2016

I find "pull it out, blow on it and put it back in" is helpful in many different situations.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

EugeneJ posted:

kill your parents

and you can eat all the candy you want

I was in a jail cell next to a kid whose parents wouldn’t let him throw a party. So he cut their heads off. And damnit, he threw that party.

So, if your parents are hassling you....

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Free natural DMT

Your brain releases a heroic dose when you die, so kill yourself for a free trip.

Natural warmth in the winter

Even though you may feel freezing on the outside, your body keeps internal organs and fluids at body temperature. Release these fluids and spread them over any chilly spots to fight the cold.

Use conditioning to your advantage

Perform an action in close association with another stimulus and eventually you can trigger he newer one with the older one. Bring yourself to climax right when you begin taking a poo poo and in no time you’ll have a no-hands orgasm every time a turd crowns.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Get into heaven

Accept your local deity whole-heartedly and be faithful until your very last moment. If you stand in judgement before a different creator, tell it that you were brainwashed as a child and kiss its rear end and component it a lot, gods are vain assholes.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

If you are white, befriend a black person

Then nobody can ever accuse you of being racist, which is the worst thing you can ever say about anybody!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Use Quantum Mechanics to your Advantage

Many people do not realize the benefits of the 'quantum lifestyle' as it comes to driving a car. By 'superimposing' your car over the various lanes and failing to signal your turns, you can expand the 'possibility matrix' of your travels and thus always arrive at your destination in the minimum time possible.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Eat the can of spinach BEFORE getting your rear end kicked for ten minutes

Seriously why do you always wait?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Don't gently caress grizzly bears

They look tempting, but it can really backfire on you.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Take a cop's badge
You become the cop.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Carry a gun and drive a large, gas guzzling truck
It helps to compensate for your tiny penis.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Urine is nature's cleaner

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Be a Wizard

Have you ever read the Harry Potter books and thought to yourself, 'my life would be a lot better if I could expecto patronus'? Well, I have good news - you're already well on your path to manipulating the primal forces of the universe with your mind! It's easy - I just dosed your drink with a large quantity of LSD. Now you too can be a real 'heffalump'!

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

bradzilla posted:

Carry a gun and drive a large, gas guzzling truck
It helps to compensate for your tiny penis.

might try this 'hack soon

velcro your phone to your steering wheel
so that you can text and drive while always keeping an eye on the road

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Apr 23, 2018

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Shoot up a Waffle House naked

This will protect you from Taylor Swift, but not Katy Perry. You need a silver cross and a pound of uranium for that.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Use a tape deck in your car and only play carefully curated playlists you agonised over at home

That way you won't be tempted to fiddle with the buttons and maybe cause an accident because it's more hassle than it's worth to try to skip tracks.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Don't steer with your hands

You only have two hands to do important activities with, like texting or masturbating. Why use those hands to drive? Drive with your knees, or don't steer at all. Cars are getting very advanced.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Don't write a will

When you're dead, you won't care what happens!

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Throw your car in a lake

Instead of disposing a wrecked vehicle correctly, just push it into the nearest body of water! If it's steel, you're seeding coral for the future of the environment, you environment saver.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Never get a Social Security number

Or the cops will be able to trace your vehicle back to your home address. It's important not to have a listed address, either.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Boneless HOT WINGS!!!

Instead of deboning each wing piece individually, you could just use chopped chicken breast. It's just as good, and healthy! Everyone will love your outdoor hot wing picnics.
Don't "choke a bone"!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

If you are feeling left out in the office when your colleagues are talking about The Walking Dead, simply kill yourself and/or them

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Don't get excited about Uruguay

Most people in Uruguay are actually heterosexual.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Pre-heating the oven is entirely optional, skip this step to save HOUrS of time over your lifespan

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Flying:

• If you have kids, seat them on the other end of the plane so you don't have to put up with how annoying they are.
  • The armrest on the seats in front of you make great footrests.
  • You're going to be sitting for a long time in an uncomfortable environment so shower when you reach your destination rather than before you get on the plane.

Driving
  • If someone tries to pass you, speed up so they can't. They're just going to pull in front of you and slow down anyway.
  • Drive slowly on the onramp and then merge at about 35mph and then accelerate to the speed limit. People will pass you in the other lane if they need to.
  • The fast lane is for driving fast, but don't exceed the speed limit or you could get a ticket
  • If someone signals that they're merging, speed up to close the gap. They can merge behind you.

Shopping
  • Park your cart in the middle of the aisle and get all the items you need and then return to your cart. It's much faster than wheeling the cart around everywhere.
  • Leave your cart in your parking space to save time. Employees are responsible for collecting them.
  • Sample fruit in the store. Make sure the grapes taste like grapes.

Concerts
  • Tablets usually have better cameras than phones, bring one along
  • Mosh pits are a lot of fun! Start one at any concert, don't worry about the genre
  • When crowdsurfing keep your boots on or you could end up losing them.
  • Dance with beer

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Dolphin posted:

Leave your cart in your parking space to save time. Employees are responsible for collecting them.

This has the added benefit of being good for the economy, because if everyone put their own carts back all the time then the employee whose job it is to collect them would be out of work!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Just jerk off

You don't need a relationship. As Diogenes said when chastised for masturbating in the street, "If only I could also cure my hunger by rubbing my stomach."

• Locked thread