Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

IcePhoenix posted:

It's because he was a real Best Assassin Bro and not a Best Assassin Betrayer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

SalTheBard posted:

Pod I knew I should've tried to push you more. I just didn't have the cache for it. I can't believe your watcher claim didn't sink you. There was no justification for not watching me at least night 1 and the fact that people just seemed to hand wave out away blew my mind.

I was screaming about this but Sober was apparently convinced by his own setup spec, everyone else who was town was on Pod at that point :allears:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I think in full disclosure I am becoming less of a fan of masonries because they distort the game in ways that is, by its nature, hard to perceive in thread. OOT communication is powerful and can reinforce bad opinions that male it really hard for town to convince each other. That could also just be me being a salty bitch at this point.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Monathin posted:

I think in full disclosure I am becoming less of a fan of masonries because they distort the game in ways that is, by its nature, hard to perceive in thread. OOT communication is powerful and can reinforce bad opinions that male it really hard for town to convince each other. That could also just be me being a salty bitch at this point.

I kind of agree on this. I was biased towards my mason partner, BK, who was scum. In general I feel like there was a lot less chatter in the thread, plus as Pod demonstrated, it's much easier to influence opinions.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Monathin posted:

Well, at the very least maybe limit it to a single masonry instead of what we had going here, because yeah, the thread was essentially a dead zone D2 as everyone was chatting OOT.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

IllegallySober posted:

Well, at the very least maybe limit it to a single masonry instead of what we had going here, because yeah, the thread was essentially a dead zone D2 as everyone was chatting OOT.

I'm also very :psyduck: at why Ecco thought putting three people in an unconfirmed masonry would end up as a voting bloc instead of what happened

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

bowmore posted:

it was so loving obvious that Pod and AA were scum at the end there

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I mean I have also had two frustrating losses with Masonries between this and FSN Mafia so take that what you will.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

when pod was at -1 and didn't get hammered for like 10 minutes before someone unvoted despite the thread being fairly active at that point it made me incredibly sad that nobody thought that might indicate he was scum.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

IcePhoenix posted:

when pod was at -1 and didn't get hammered for like 10 minutes before someone unvoted despite the thread being fairly active at that point it made me incredibly sad that nobody thought that might indicate he was scum.

This. So bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
If chores had been in this game im p sure he would have quit mafia again

• Locked thread