Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I'm getting a vasectomy in like 2 weeks, and they want me to shave my balls before hand.

They say don't dry shave, but I only have an electric razor. Anyone have some sweet ball shaving tips before I get a hole put in them and then cauterized?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

code:

___       __       __           ______   .__   __.  _______  __  
    /   \     |  |     |  |         /  __  \  |  \ |  | |   ____||  | 
   /  ^  \    |  |     |  |        |  |  |  | |   \|  | |  |__   |  | 
  /  /_\  \   |  |     |  |        |  |  |  | |  . `  | |   __|  |  | 
 /  _____  \  |  `----.|  `----.   |  `--'  | |  |\   | |  |____ |__| 
/__/     \__\ |_______||_______|    \______/  |__| \__| |_______|(__) 

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I'm getting a vasectomy in like 2 weeks, and they want me to shave my balls before hand.

They say don't dry shave, but I only have an electric razor. Anyone have some sweet ball shaving tips before I get a hole put in them and then cauterized?

Blow torch at lowest setting, just a couple quick passes.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Gimbal lock posted:

Pulling out the ol' classic

I had that issue and Big Brother was awesome even if you didn't give a poo poo about skateboarding.

As far as pubes go, trim the top and strategic shaving of the undercarriage. I have a girl help me. She has some sort of pink lady shaver that's shaped like a 90's Ford Taurus. She buzzes the brambles down and I go into the shower and take a cheap Gillette to my balls, upper taint and side pubis. The end result is enough hair that I don't look prepubescent but smooth enough that she doesn't hack up furballs after she goes down on me.

With the pubic forest knocked back a little some powder and moisture wicking underpants keeps the swamp crotch at Bay during those hot summer months too.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Manscaping is wrong all over finding a dude's butthole should be like finding Santa's mouth

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

criscodisco posted:

Manscaping is wrong all over finding a dude's butthole should be like finding Santa's mouth

lmao

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

College Slice

criscodisco posted:

Santa's mouth is what happens when you get a Lexus with a bow on it for Xmas. Like the commercials. You see that car and you know you'll be doing mouth stuff until the Xmas after next.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*sobbing*
I-I saw...Mommy kissing Santa Clause...
:gonk:

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

College Slice
Here comes Santa...WHAAARGHLLlll.. Claus, HUUURGH, YUUURRK... Right down santa Claus laUUURRHGH... Lane. HOOOOOORGHE, PTOOIE. HURKGURKGURKBLURKHURLHURK... Gasp...

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
santa chews tobaccy and spits wherever and don't care what gets in his beard

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

SniperWoreConverse posted:

santa chews tobaccy and spits wherever and don't care what gets in his beard

what xmas song is this

cnut
May 3, 2016

I wonder if I gave the local "massage therapist" an extra tenner she would shave my balls. :shrug:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Lol if you would allow one of the :females: near your balls with a sharp object. Only men can shear your beard and only manly men can shear your ball beard.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I wonder how much it hurts to get your balls waxed. That's gotta be worse than lips.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

cnut posted:

I wonder if I gave the local "massage therapist" an extra tenner she would shave my balls. :shrug:

You'd be paying fetish rates, so expect to pay more like $100 extra, cheapass.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

esperterra posted:

I wonder how much it hurts to get your balls waxed. That's gotta be worse than lips.

Can you even wax loose skin? Seems like it would hurt like hell

jerk irl
Apr 26, 2018

Literally A Person posted:

...Lasers directed at my genitalia? Uncool.

Unless it's an alien invasion!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

BigBadSteve posted:

You'd be paying fetish rates, so expect to pay more like $100 extra, cheapass.

Then forget it :colbert:

• Locked thread