Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
regardless of your opinion on all that, tpusa is full of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Improbable Lobster posted:

It isn't racist to acknowledge that cops are hella racist my good bitch

i meant more that it's ironic that people fighting against racism are so eager to assign broad attributes to another race vOv. there's nothing wrong with pointing out that the cops are racist, so long as you're willing to address why and how to fix it instead of stopping right there, making a sweeping statement about privilege, and declaring your job done

e:

Hemingway To Go! posted:

regardless of your opinion on all that, tpusa is full of poo poo

:yeah:

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
A little sad to not see one of my old professors on this list. Old-rear end Asian dude who was endearingly cranky at the best of times, started roasting one of my loud MAGA classmates for being a dumbass (specifically never paying attention or doing coursework) a few days into a class, and just never stopped until the kid dropped the class.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Hemingway To Go! posted:

regardless of anyone's opinion on anything, tpusa is full of poo poo

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

He's not leaning on his desk, he's hiking a leg up in a complicated Red manner to rip a fart.

I'm from east Germany, I know a Red fart when I see one.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

your friend a dog posted:

He's right though

*Checks your rap sheet*

Seems legit

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

i meant more that it's ironic that people fighting against racism are so eager to assign broad attributes to another race vOv.

Do... do you think cops are a race?

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Who What Now posted:

Do... do you think cops are a race?

That's not what it was talking about you red text retard

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

That's not what it was talking about you red text retard

Sure it wasn't, sweety.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

pookel posted:

LOL if you think racism in America is a result of poverty and not the other way around

the poverty was started by racism but poverty is perpetuating the racism more than the other way around

Friends, the racism is a result of the slave trade and that's definitely an economics/political discussion.

What I'm saying is they didn't take slaves because of racism they took slaves and then racism became entrenched to justify slavery. Wasn't even really a "Europe" as an identity before colonialism. Weren't any "white" people.

quote:

The term "white race" or "white people" entered the major European languages in the later 17th century, originating with the racialization of slavery at the time, in the context of the Atlantic slave trade[11] and the enslavement of indigenous peoples in the Spanish Empire.[12]

I guess you could say the modern poverty is directly a result of racist policies and stuff like the KKK burning down successful black businesses/communities en masse but all that is a result of racism arising out of the slave trade to begin with anyway.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Apr 30, 2018

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Deki posted:

A little sad to not see one of my old professors on this list. Old-rear end Asian dude who was endearingly cranky at the best of times, started roasting one of my loud MAGA classmates for being a dumbass (specifically never paying attention or doing coursework) a few days into a class, and just never stopped until the kid dropped the class.

that dude owns

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I had a professor who fled Cote d'Ivoire after a military coup and crackdown on intellectuals. Anyways he was pretty cool and lambasted American liberals and conservatives, and generally thought Americans were morons. He was right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Was surprised not to see any listings for my school, though I don't know why a conservative would want to go there in the first place

• Locked thread