Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

"Yes. These things tend to...get away from you, it seems. The sword will come under the purview of SWORD."

Agent Clarke adjusts his glasses and turns to the unlikely heroes.

"I suppose we're done HERE, yes. But...I wonder if you wouldn't mind using your special abilities to help us out a bit. We need to find out why Batroc was here, and we might have a contact who would be able to shed some light on the situation. You've all already involved yourselves with the situation as is, it'll be useful to have some superheroes on call in case things break bad. We'll have to go to Greenwich Village to see our expert."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
She-Hulk

"Help you? This guy doesn't even have a name!" She-Hulk gestures towards the only male hero. She looks back over at the direction she came from, muttering slightly. "Well, I don't want to go back to dinner. Date won't stop talking about himself. So, I guess I'm free. What's the dress code and how much smashing will be needed?"

She looks over at her removed dress and shoes, sighing. "I'm probably going to calm down by then. Being prepared is how you don't end up making the papers for the wrong reasons."

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Hawkeye

"I mean, sure," Kate says. "I'll come with. I'm practically an Avenger, and it's not like I have anything better to do."

• Locked thread