Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
the Hurf De Durfdas are little purple and teal people who make the edibles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
You can eat liquid chocolate out of the pool and it's pretty good chocolate and nothing goes wrong. You have enough self-control to stop before you get sick, and you're not clumsy enough to fall in, and nobody yells at you.

Robot Made of Meat

roomforthetuna posted:

You can eat liquid chocolate out of the pool and it's pretty good chocolate and nothing goes wrong. You have enough self-control to stop before you get sick, and you're not clumsy enough to fall in, and nobody yells at you.

And if you do eat too much, there are friendos who will let you know it's OK sometimes, and who will offer suggestions on how to help in the future.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
In the everfizz beverage room the gas doesn't make you float, but it's still considered fun to burp.

roomforthetuna

At the end, Byilly Byonka tells Charlie the factory now belongs to him, then adds "in a sense, because doesn't it really belong to all of us?"

roomforthetuna

That guy who was pretending to be a competitor really is a competitor, but he just wants to exchange recipes, he's got some pretty good ones too, and his company is also better at eliminating unwanted side effects of experimental candy so the partnership works out really well.

Farecoal

There he go

roomforthetuna posted:

In the everfizz beverage room the gas doesn't make you float, but it's still considered fun to burp.

you float but the fan is covered and there’s no danger

Farecoal

There he go
the factory meets osha regulations

sliami

the television chocolate teleportation but with any food from a youtube recipe video

denied

Dads Dip Cup

forty-five minutes of Grandpa Joe counting chocolates moving across the conveyor belt only to screw up every time he gets to 69 and having to explain to Charlie why it's funny

clammy

the boat ride starts, but instead of psychotronic horror rowers rowing ranting scene the rznv byob reggae song starts playing on loop, and it never ends, and they never get off the boat

clammy

... Forever

cda

by Hand Knit

clammy posted:

the boat ride starts, but instead of psychotronic horror rowers rowing ranting scene the rznv byob reggae song starts playing on loop, and it never ends, and they never get off the boat

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Instead of being kids all the winners are in their mid-late 20's/early-mid 30s

This doesn't change much

----------------

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also instead of Wonka it's Weedka

Chasterson fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Apr 29, 2018

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Charlie Bucket running around the streets singing

"I never thought my posts could be
Anything but catastrophe
But suddenly I begin to see
A bit of good luck for me
'Cause I've got an empty quote!
I've got a empty quote for a reply!
I never make a decent post,
Never a goldmined thread-
But suddenly I get the chance to boast,
And let it go to my head!
'Cause I've got an empty quote!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
why go in the factory at all? looks like a nice day outside lets go to the park smoke out and play frisbee golf

roomforthetuna

Willy Wonks hires Billy Blanks as the company fitness instructor.

Manifisto

sleepy vermicious knid rocking in a hammock in the upper left hand corner

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

sleepy vermicious knid rocking in a hammock in the upper left hand corner

alnilam

the indo smells like indo
the rez smells like rez
the weedbrownies smell like weedbrownies

Macnult

Farecoal posted:

you float but the fan is covered and there’s no danger

The only way to get back down is to post

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Splatmaster posted:

Anything but catastrophe

City of Glompton

everlasting glompstoppers

:smith:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

blueberry weed that gets you so stoned you think you’ve turned blue, but it gets you so stoned you don’t care.

cda

by Hand Knit

rump buttman posted:

blueberry weed that gets you so stoned you think you’ve turned blue, but it gets you so stoned you don’t care.

----------------

Ben Carsons Ghost

yeah, man, you're not getting anything. have a good one bud

Manifisto

inspired by the oompa loompas' chill and humorous musical numbers, veruca salt becomes a more humble and compassionate person and goes on to form a critically acclaimed 1990s indie rock band

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

pictured: veruca with city of glompton, about to learn how self-deprecating humor can be a healthier way of getting attention

the unabonger
its the same movie but instead of showing charlie being poor now its shows charlie smoking mids

cda

by Hand Knit

i flunked out posted:

its the same movie but instead of showing charlie being poor now its shows charlie smoking mids

charlies grandparents complaining about bed-lock

----------------

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

The Glass Bongevator

wearing a lampshade

Half the golden ticket winners complain that the factory is slowly spinning

Robot Made of Meat

albany academy posted:

Half the golden ticket winners complain that the factory is slowly spinning

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

rump buttman posted:

The Glass Bongevator

Knid Buds

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Chasterson posted:

Also instead of Wonka it's Weedka

Weedy Weedka

----------------

alnilam

Pastry Pals

Scaly Haylie

cda posted:

charlies grandparents complaining about bed-lock

kalel

Splatmaster posted:

Anything but catastrophe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

Mike Seanidee: "So, what, you just make jokes about weed all day? Don't you have anything meaningful to talk about? You know Avengers: Infinity War came out last week and broke the first weekend box office record, right? It made more in it's opening weekend than Justice League did in it's entire run! Of course, being the culmination of years of ground work laid by previous films, it's no wonder it made that much. Not to mention a villain who you could actually sympathize with, plus a thematic consistency that follows even from the very first Iron Man—"

Weedy Weedka: "omg shut da fuuuUUUCK UUUUUUP kid, like holy poo poo"

kalel fucked around with this message at 21:14 on May 2, 2018

• Locked thread