Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
On a scale from 1 to comfy....
Don't asume my house preference!
What is this poll for?
Hey mom! I love polls
I just want to thank Kanye West, Kim Kardashian...
View Results

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I mean, interior designers...

I bought a new house, this is the first floor of it- please make it comfy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I put some vases in your vaseroom

I mean, why you need an entire room just for vases is a bit of a mystery, but I doesn't design em I just furnish em

ty nesamdoom!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Manifisto posted:

I put some vases in your vaseroom

I mean, why you need an entire room just for vases is a bit of a mystery, but I doesn't design em I just furnish em

It's the washing room, so I figure this could be quite useful in case of a water leak? Good thinking Manifisto!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Manifisto

oh a WASHROOM

boy somebody's spell checker was really on the blink, how embarrassing!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Manifisto posted:

oh a WASHROOM

boy somebody's spell checker was really on the blink, how embarrassing!

This is actualy quite genious, considering it's 30$ to get your car washed in Norway, and I wash my car atleast once per 10 years, that's 3$ saved per year average...!

Take that Super Savers!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Manifisto

Uxzuigal posted:

This is actualy quite genious, considering it's 30$ to get your car washed in Norway, and I wash my car atleast once per 10 years, that's 3$ saved per year average...!

Take that Super Savers!

norway huh?

so in other words, you would use the car wash slightly more frequently than that outdoor balcony?

I joke, I'm envious, norway is freakin' gorgeous

treasure bear

many of my contemporaries lack the courage it takes to create truly unique spaces

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

treasure bear posted:

many of my contemporaries lack the courage it takes to create truly unique spaces

Uhh... I am sorry Mr.Bear, but I really don't think the safety of having a million stairs in my livingroom leading to nowhere is within regulations, nice try though.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Manifisto posted:

norway huh?

so in other words, you would use the car wash slightly more frequently than that outdoor balcony?

I joke, I'm envious, norway is freakin' gorgeous

I got a spare room you can live in :P

This place is freaking hot in the summer with an amazing trout river, and brutally cold in the winter ^^

<3 <3 Vanisher

Koishi Komeiji

You don't need walls man. Walls are oppressive and unnecessary. They brainwash you in architecture school. Animals don't have walls :colbert:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

treasure bear posted:

This is the most protected area per square foot ever you see the joke is because the house has many many stairs in it and therefore you are protected, as in Q: "Does your house have any stairs in it?" A: "You are protected"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Koishi Komeiji posted:

You don't need walls man. Walls are oppressive and unnecessary. They brainwash you in architecture school. Animals don't have walls :colbert:

I did float the idea of knocking down the wall where the staircase is, and towards the kitchen to open up the living room even more but was told that I am not strong enough to lift the entire house, I asked him "do you even lift bro?" "Bro" since he is my brother, obviously.

- - -

Does that make my house a protectorate, Splat?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Ok, I've invited some people over for a house party, at least we've got a lot of room to dance?

<3 <3 Vanisher

3dou

The best kind of sex is VHS.
i think im stuck

Robot Made of Meat

Uxzuigal posted:

Ok, I've invited some people over for a house party, at least we've got a lot of room to dance?

'Yob parties are the best!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Robot Made of Meat posted:

'Yob parties are the best!

Any party with you are the best bro, always bringing drumsticks! Shake that bacon baby!

<3 <3 Vanisher

• Locked thread