Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

You've heard tales of the great journeys, the Crystal Caverns of Eos, the Stormy Peaks, even the Lost City of Peashy. Now it is time for you, young, or perhaps old, rich or poor, prepared or carefree, to go on your own journey. Maybe you'll see fantastic sights and great wonders, fight monsters, or even save kingdoms!

Anything is possible on a journey, so you pack your backpack, grab your weapon, and check your companions. Adventure awaits in the Land of Dragons...

Still working out scheduling so if you have a preferred time let me know (I'm free most days) but this will be a Discord game so being able to attend on a timely basis will be essential.

As for character creation I want everyone to submit a finished character and One (1) Landmark. This can be a town, a city, a dungeon-type area, a notable forest, anything that someone would go out of their way to visit.

If you have questions about the game or difficulties with character mechanics feel free to ask them here or in the discord channel.

I would like to start on or after the 14th, depending on player scheduling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Alright, due to lack of specific response I'm just going to set a date and time and people will show up or they won't and you'll never hear about this again.

So please discord PM me your characters by Tuesday at 4:00PM (Central), that's 3PM US Eastern. Game will begin at that time. Unless I get a bunch of people requesting a different time slot, that is.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Okay, so I have 2 players who are willing to start at 5PM Eastern instead of 3PM, and I'm willing to accommodate them if I can get one more player because I really want this game to happen.

As before, Discord PM me if interested.

Kiesman
May 6, 2016
If this game is still open for recruitment, I'd be interested in joining.

• Locked thread