Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koishi Komeiji

Macnult posted:

we've got more issues

Not only am i looking for my old pal, but now oldpalster.com needs to be found

Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt here but what is going on with that little dude looking at the map in that picture? My brain is having a hard time deciphering his facial situation he's got going on there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
i think u pretty much "nailed it", friend :)

Macnult

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt here but what is going on with that little dude looking at the map in that picture? My brain is having a hard time deciphering his facial situation he's got going on there.

the ??? is a mouth and what i'm guessing is a tooth sticking out.

my old pal would probably have argued it being a cartoonized nod to cubism or something. my old pal sure loved cubism

Macnult

[thinking back on a memory with my old pal]

old pal: dang, the guitar the mans holding... it took me awhile before i could see it, but i'd shred the gently caress out of that thing

me: nice

Koishi Komeiji

Macnult posted:

the ??? is a mouth and what i'm guessing is a tooth sticking out.

my old pal would probably have argued it being a cartoonized nod to cubism or something. my old pal sure loved cubism

I demand answers! The public has a right to know! :argh:

Macnult

Koishi Komeiji

:colbert:

Koishi Komeiji

And don't try to tell me that's his nose. He either doesn't have a nose or that left hand giving a thumbs up is his nose.

City of Glompton

it's a gill, maybe?

also i think i saw the your pal go thataway, op

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

cat_herder

BE GAY