Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Glean accomplishment from the 41st post in a thread because you have nothing else

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If your opponent chooses rock, counter with paper. It's sounds crazy but it works.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
tip: if you're in a canoe, don't stand up or it might tip over

trick: on halloween, if people fail to provide candy, throw toilet paper at them

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The oldest known human reached the age of only 122 years, so if you meet someone who claims to be Napoleon they are almost certainly lying or mentally ill.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
let the shower run until steam fills up the bathroom and then toke up

the steam will absorb the smoke particles and carry it out via natural heat updraft

take your hot shower once stoned enough and walk out with ZERO weed smell

did this before work a lot and it owns

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
When in doubt in a multiple choice test, choose C

cnut
May 3, 2016

amusinginquiry posted:

When in doubt in a multiple choice test, choose C

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/1019951/the-answer-is-not-always-c

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
drones can carry beer now

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Third Saturday of every month it's legal to say racist stuff

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Its better to die sooner than later, but don't forget to wrack up that debt before pulling the trigger!!!!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You know I was actually thinking about the propagation of light in deep space. Like below 0 degrees kelvin, outside of the G.O.A.T. You have this stream of light going into flat 2D space, and there is nothing there, so it has no memory and no magnetic path to take. And what there is is a flat black hole, an undefined 2D circle. And we’re talking seeping hydrogen, hexagonal protons, taking 2 paths around either side of the circle and building unique freeform crystalline structures around the edge of the circle, but meeting at a point at exactly the same time and having traversed exactly the same distance with the same energy. So what happens is a parsing problem, 2 hydrogen atoms must exist in the same 2D spacetime. So you have one helium atom now that is lighter than the seeping hydrogen that is now filling the black circle, and it ascends to the middle of the circle. Once enough hydrogen has seeped from the streaming light of the universe the helium encounters pressure and seeks another degree of dimensional freedom, emitting light under pressure and falling to a proportionate depth of the hydrogen as it drops the star into the 3rd dimension as a blue shifting CONDENSING nova cloud, not an expanding explosion. Anyways hexagonal hydrogen is outside of government owned alien territory shitcunt.

If you want to get really hosed up, take whatever ClamdestineBoyster is taking.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
i want a binary blackhole traveling at 300kms to transect the orbit of neptune and venus at the same time.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

criscodisco posted:

But Natalie Dormer told me and she painted a pretty vivid picture

go on

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
If you have to poo poo, but are a small beta cuck, refrain from making GBS threads and the additional mass will make you look bigger

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

nice.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Addicted to heroin?

Buy more heroin.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

Icochet posted:

Addicted to heroin?

Buy more heroin.

Tip: use money for this trick

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Be sure to jack off shortly before you make any large decisions in your life to ensure you are doing it for the right reasons.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

1redflag posted:

Be sure to jack off shortly before you make any large decisions in your life to ensure you are doing it for the right reasons.

And also be sure to jack off shortly before shaking hands with anyone. Don’t wash your hands. Your pheromones will immediately establish your dominance.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
first world problems when you pull on the plastic wrap or tin foil and the whole goddamn roll gets yanked out and drops on the ground. there are tabs in the sides of every box that you're supposed to push in to prevent this from happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Jawdins posted:

Tip: use money for this trick

trick: work the tip