Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
cole cmon man you cannot tell that story with roman on raw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

Reading the results, please tell me Vince McMahon hasn't hired three lovely actors to do some "hilarious" comedy with Sami Zayn and Bobby Lashley next week :cripes:

We're totally getting Shelton's Mamas Part 2

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
lol vince couldn't find anyone that people wouldn't cheer over roman so they canceled the match i guess

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

lol vince couldn't find anyone that people wouldn't cheer over roman so they canceled the match i guess

All he needs to do is cheap shot people

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
The answer is staring them in the face. How do you get Roman cheered? By having him fight....a TALLER ROMAN

We have the technology people

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Neurolimal posted:

a TALLER ROMAN

Stop, stop! Vince can only get so erect!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

My teas gone cold I’m wondering why....

E: dang I’m ruining my mystique w these accidental posts. Probate me for a long while

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread