Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
Full disclosure: I've never played any of these games and I don't know anything about them, but I hear people like them and also that most of the characters are not black, so to me, it seems like they're all ripe for a "remix" if you will. Also, they are about fighting, but have you ever considered that instead of fighting, maybe the characters could rap at each other to decide who is the best. Unlike my other ideas, I definitely could use some more details for this one, so if you play these games, please contribute. Just remember the basic outlines here:

1. Everyone's black
2. They rap at each other
3. That's it.

tthanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

black gordon free man killing black combines an his ad lib is BLATT BLATT BLATT

Robot Made of Meat

We love you, CDA. But this isn't funny.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

WindmillSlayer

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Yes it is.

cda

by Hand Knit

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Thank you I love you too, I'm sorry you don't find it funny, but I guess that is why they say "Different Strokes for Different Folks," and I am certainly a different folk. By the way, that gives me an idea for an "update" of the classic television show Diff'rent Strokes, where everyone on the show is black. I know what you're thinking: won't that ruin the point of the show, and I'll admit, certainly it'll change a few things about it, but on the other hand, most people won't notice because they'll be too mesmerized by the lyricism and the catchy beats.

e: sorry I guess they already did this and they called it "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air"? Never heard of it but it looks like it was some kind of cult hit in the 90s.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WindmillSlayer

black gone home - you can imagine the rest, unless youre a racist.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
get out but everyone's black

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Koishi Komeiji

cda posted:

Thank you I love you too, I'm sorry you don't find it funny, but I guess that is why they say "Different Strokes for Different Folks," and I am certainly a different folk. By the way, that gives me an idea for an "update" of the classic television show Diff'rent Strokes, where everyone on the show is black. I know what you're thinking: won't that ruin the point of the show, and I'll admit, certainly it'll change a few things about it, but on the other hand, most people won't notice because they'll be too mesmerized by the lyricism and the catchy beats.

e: sorry I guess they already did this and they called it "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air"? Never heard of it but it looks like it was some kind of cult hit in the 90s.

To be fair, Fresh Prince is really more of a black Saved By The Bell than a black Different Strokes but you bring up a good point: a black Different Strokes is an interesting concept. Would love to see Phillip and Arnold get into a rap battle about when curfew should be but they are both black so it doesn't count as cultural appropriation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

cda please stop

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

• Locked thread